• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Tyre - Conti 5 vs Good Year F1

Chye

Hi Bro,

Anyone can help to provide advice on the above tyre?
Which is better?

Many thanks!

Chye

Re: Tyre - Conti 5 vs Good Year F1

csc5p ... performance + comfort
F1 also good but already lost confidence due to its sidewall crack issue

Thanks! Bro.

What about the korea brand - Kumho (S1)?

for korea brand, i will go with hankook ... reputable and value for money
hankook s1 or v12
go to their AD in Toh Guan ... always got promo

Conti is better as F1 gets very noisy after a while.

bmw5;925231 said:
Conti is better as F1 gets very noisy after a while.

Pirelli p7 centurato ... A bit expensive but overall pretty satisfying especially wearing rate , lasted me nearly 35k but still serve well

CSC 5P..... great in dry n wet. PSS is too pricey for me as a road tyre. GY, I heard the current ASYM 2 is better but I didnt try. Last time used ASYM and side wall cracked...scary.

Go with CSC.

Was deciding between the 2, went for the GYA2 cos the reviews from tire rack were way better. In comparison to my bridgestones, the A2 is much stiffer. I feel so planted when going around bends. Braking distance also improved significantly as I always had to adjust the brake force after changing tires but this time I still end up quite far away from the stop line. Noise level is decent too. I think wear rate is better than the csc5. Overall quite happy with it. Only thing is the tires are slightly wider as there was some rubbing while reversing in full lock.

Was on f1a2, regret having it cos it went noisy after 6000km. Kns! Cheap and useless. Change to the best pss. Very confident when hitting high speed. Tyre's noise is much quieter than f1a2. Of course, the price is very much different. Conti 5p is best if u have budget issue but side wall a bit soft. Just don't go for f1a2, or else u will have same experience like me, noisy and unstable drive after 6k...kns!

huh ?! the fla2 review so bad one ?? tot give it a try after my Pirelli P7 Cinturato up worry ... think PSS is the way to go :dance: by the way , heard PSS only produce 18' & above at local here .. any chances to get 245/45/17 tyre here ?

manggi12;925359 said:
Was on f1a2, regret having it cos it went noisy after 6000km. Kns! Cheap and useless. Change to the best pss. Very confident when hitting high speed. Tyre's noise is much quieter than f1a2. Of course, the price is very much different. Conti 5p is best if u have budget issue but side wall a bit soft. Just don't go for f1a2, or else u will have same experience like me, noisy and unstable drive after 6k...kns!

I was on F1A2, now PSS. PSS current mileage around 500km, too early to comments. But at this moment of time if you ask me, I will go for F1A2 straight w/o hesitating.

i am on F1A2

after 20,000km, the noise level is acceptable

for sure better than CSC2

hi bro , mind to elaborate more in detail ?? cos thinking of choose btw F1A2 & PSS...

Do note that there's a different between csc 5 and 5p.
5p has stiffer sidewall and compound.

Having tried both, if u r looking for good road tires, then csc5 would b more comfortable than e 5p.
Having said that, I pss still has my vote. Very comfortable with good grip.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88clbcam

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back