tyre warning indicator did not light up

Re: tyre warning indicator did not light up

Use your OBC, press inwards and reset at the tyre symbol.....

chocolate;656783 said:
Thanks! Got it done for $10 :)

Heeee.. 1st car abit bao bei... but also heartpain everytime got this and that... so pray hard it would be a smooth ride from now on :)

Think tonight also need see how to reset the red light off.....

Glad to know all goes well ~~ Didnt e workshop ppl help to reset it?

Can follows Kenn's method too.

Cheers ~~ :)

Ah... thanks all guy! Now.... i just spent 5mins trying to reset it.. and i am stuck again!

Where is the OBC?? faint... blur blur me... am i the only lady bad at this? :oops:

Think tomorrow morning i bring the manual book down and try to figure out again. haha!

chocolate;656926 said:
Ah... thanks all guy! Now.... i just spent 5mins trying to reset it.. and i am stuck again!

Where is the OBC?? faint... blur blur me... am i the only lady bad at this? :oops:

Think tomorrow morning i bring the manual book down and try to figure out again. haha!

Tat would b better ideal.. Im also learning stage on e OBC thingy ~~ :oops:

If still cannot, can consider drop by PML & get them to reset it for u. (U can also ask them to teach u e steps)

Cheers ~~ :)

haha, then PML will ask me to change tyre again! hahaaa.. i remb the last time only 1 tyre punctured, then i was sweet talk into changing 4 of them!

Kana scolded by dad when home :(

there is this stick at the left side of the steering wheel....toggle the up/down switch till u see the tyre sign with an exclaimation mark.....press the button on the left to reset. ( I think u need to press it for couple of seconds for it to reset )

Left lever (the signal lights lever) => press IN (not flick up/down) => search for the tyre sign ( with the ! mark) => check the box

chocolate;656937 said:
haha, then PML will ask me to change tyre again! hahaaa.. i remb the last time only 1 tyre punctured, then i was sweet talk into changing 4 of them!

Kana scolded by dad when home :(

Oh.. Tats bad ~~ :oooops:
Hope u have settled it already. If not & u happen to be @ macpherson area can buzz me. I try to help u..

Cheers ~ :)

Done guys!

Finally!! woohoo! thanks for all help here, you all have been really helpful :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88prof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back