Ultra Young & New Owner

Re: Ultra Young & New Owner

i am soooooo joining the next meet up... u coming rite misspolkadot

edit:
wait... i did not realize the date was 5 yrs ago. woah what happened

Last edited by a moderator:

ClemZ;712157 said:
so.......is anyone still in contact with her 5 years on ?

LOL

me lo.... she not married yet, still chio chio and young... i da man

Got cob webs liao.....

her last post in this forum is in this thread last message by her. I think you guys scare her away on the very day she joined the forum. Bet she sold her bmw 320 the same day as well. hur hur..

missypolkadot;148980 said:
Hi dearest Members,
just thought it would be nice to join the club and learn more about new stuffs since my family loves BMW for now. :oops:

i'm just a ultra young driver; a full-time student. And not forgetting her BMW 320i. :cloud9:

cheers & looking forward for wonderful outings.

regards,
glenda.

Hi everyone! i'm also a ultra young driver! studying in uni next year just ord-ed and i own a alphine white bmw 320i!

wow, drive a e90 to uni, sure babe magnet. congrats to you bro..

Ahwing;712255 said:
wow, drive a e90 to uni, sure babe magnet. congrats to you bro..

hi,

thanks alot for the comment haha but alr got girlfriend summore same school sure no freedom):

CHKOH1990;712261 said:
hi,

thanks alot for the comment haha but alr got girlfriend summore same school sure no freedom):

It's ok .. Gf only not wife.. Can hv many gf to choose . Many bros here have wife n many gf outside haha.. That's why we drive BMW..

I make no admission or denials to John74's assertion

John74;712262 said:
It's ok .. Gf only not wife.. Can hv many gf to choose . Many bros here have wife n many gf outside haha.. That's why we drive BMW..

ha true true! anyways glad to have started making friends on this forums! nice knowing you guys:)

CHKOH1990;712261 said:
hi,

Btw hope yr gf don't surf this forum.. Welcome on board.. Enjoy yr new ride..

That time I still young and innocent.

that time ur offset was correct, no one fainted and u still shinny robot

Mock was the most kay kay hor sin hiding behing Admin status. I think he PM her every hour asking how is she

John74 said:
Many bros here have wife n many gf outside
I can testify to this since I have many steady bros here in the same scenario as described. I am not saying the likes of Hitmee, MW and SLK69.

CHKOH1990;712261 said:
hi,

dont worry about your gf, please post a pic here i am sure our friendly bros here will take care of her. while u still continue to be a babe magnet in school. :)

Ahwing;712305 said:
dont worry about your gf, please post a pic here i am sure our friendly bros here will take care of her. while u still continue to be a babe magnet in school. :)

No bro.. Should be ask your gf to join the forum and she will hv many bfs and you have many gfs. Fair deal right.. Pls ask her to post her own photo as well.. Keke..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back