Umnitza Angel Eye Upgrade

shiokS60

Has any bros here had any experience dealing with Umnitza?

I am looking at their Predator ICE™ LED Angel Eyes Upgrade for LCI Models (H8)
üm•nitza | 925 • 521 • 0577 BMW Angel Eyes | Lexus Angel Eyes | Nissan Daylight Demon Eyes Angel Eyes | Auto Parts

As it is a US company, their product should be built for LHD but i believe for the angel eye there should be no difference, pls correct me if i'm wrong.

If i do get the Angel Eye upgrade from Umnitza i will be getting the Umnitza ION™ License Plate Lights V4 as well.

Any advise? :helpp!:

Re: Umnitza Angel Eye Upgrade

715;449952 said:
Bro, what is your ride?

I think this is the same product but much cheaper:

BMW E60 E61 535 540 550 M5 WHITE H8 SMD LED ANGEL EYES:eBay Motors (item 170328533604 end time Jun-03-09 10:39:57 PDT)

BTW, I'm trying to fix a HID H8 onto my angel eyes, will be doing the test next week. If successful, HID shoulb be much brighter than LED.

show some pic bro...:shakemyb:

I also looking for such AE but prefer those that can switch color, but so far no maker offer these.
those Umnitza offer only non-LCI model or E39

715;449952 said:
Bro, what is your ride?

I think this is the same product but much cheaper:

BMW E60 E61 535 540 550 M5 WHITE H8 SMD LED ANGEL EYES:eBay Motors (item 170328533604 end time Jun-03-09 10:39:57 PDT)

BTW, I'm trying to fix a HID H8 onto my angel eyes, will be doing the test next week. If successful, HID shoulb be much brighter than LED.

Price seems reasonable, pls post a review and pics after your installation, can't wait to see the result

715;449954 said:

The one from Umnitza seems much cheaper.. US$25 vs US$70. But since you have tested and proven the one from Ebay.. i dun mind getting the similarone for a peace of mind...

JLMC;449968 said:
show some pic bro...:shakemyb:

I also looking for such AE but prefer those that can switch color, but so far no maker offer these.
those Umnitza offer only non-LCI model or E39

I looked at the Umnitza website again it states the AE is for E60 with LCi lights (2008-present) :huhhuh:

Bros,

The AE link that I've posted are LED bulbs for the AE, and they are for E60LCI. I believe they are the same type of bulbs as the Umnitza ones, and they are all made by the same Taiwanese company RDASH (if I am not wrong). I have not ordered these yet.

I am going to test next week to put a HID bulb in my AE (which is much brighter than LED), but I do not know whether they will work without errors or not. Will post pics and where to buy if this mini project is successful. The E60LCI is using H8 bulbs for AE, be it halogen, LED or HID.

The link that I have posted for the number plate lights (which I have bought and installed) are also manufactured by RDASH. I didn't take pics of them in my car, but the pics in the ebay link do give a good representation of how bright the lights are. Believe me, I've never seen such bright number plate lights before! We can arrange to meet up if you guys wanna take a look at them.

bfd;450017 said:
Bro, can i know how much u pay in all (if possible help me to break down shipping /freight etc) cos i dun realli know how it works for buying in ebay.

Been fing this item for my E90 for the longest time liao.. kekeke

Paid US$85 for them including shipping (they ship super fast also!). IMHO, it's damn value for money. It's easy to take out and change yourself, I did it in 10 minutes. Have installed them for 2 months now and so far so good.

Ok, some pics of the number plate lights:

30052009071.jpg

30052009072.jpg

Each light consists of 18 LEDs (3x6), which is why they are so bright.

715;450021 said:
Paid US$85 for them including shipping (they ship super fast also!). IMHO, it's damn value for money. It's easy to take out and change yourself, I did it in 10 minutes. Have installed them for 2 months now and so far so good.

Ok thks mate, will try to register and purchase it soon.. Do u pay by credit card or?

bfd;450210 said:
Ok thks mate, will try to register and purchase it soon.. Do u pay by credit card or?

Bro, you'll first need to register an ebay account to bid/purchase. You will also need to register a Paypal account to pay. You can then link your credit card to Paypal for payments. Pretty simple thing, just go to eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices to register and they'll guide you through.

Happy modding!

Hi Bro 715,

Can i check if ur stock no. plate light is the bulb type or LED type?

Cos, mine is the bulb type and I'm afraid this will prompt the Error code. Mine a E90 2006 model.

Thks..

Bernie66;450634 said:
Hi Bro 715,

Can i check if ur stock no. plate light is the bulb type or LED type?

Cos, mine is the bulb type and I'm afraid this will prompt the Error code. Mine a E90 2006 model.

Thks..

Hi Bernie66,

My stock bulb is a normal bulb, not LED.

The number plate lights supplied by RDASH is a complete light assembly, including the light holder, and not just supplying the bulb itself only. Behind the bulb holder, there are 2 sockets for you to plug in, 1 for stock LED and the other for stock normal bulb. Just plug out your current wirings and put it into the stock normal bulb socket. Anyway, the 2 socket types are different, so you definitely won't plug into the wrong one.

The ebay description says that it fits E90 as well, so I think there shouldn't be any errors. I didn't get any errors on my E60.

Hope above info helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back