Uncle, Buay Song Lai Chee Lor.......

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
This morning, one taxi uncle horned at a WRX for overtaking him. At the next traffic light, the WRX driver got off the car, walked to the taxi and barked at the uncle. The uncle stayed in the car and act blur. Then the WRX driver shouted,

"BUAY SONG LAI CHEE LOR, KAN BU !!!"

(NOT HAPPY COME AND TRY, YOUR MARTHA FOCKER !!!)

Of course, the taxi uncle will only hide inside his glass window and act like a champion to himself. In his own tiny cabin, he is a winner, naturally.

Waste time. No fight.

The WRX driver should know that the world is full of "heroes" hiding in their shells.

Re: Uncle, Buay Song Lai Chee Lor.......

I thought Kenn drives a WRX?

Kenn is a hero. Not the internet type.

No, I don't drive a WRX.

But yes, I believe wanna try, come.

Could the WRX have overtook the taxi in a dangerous manner which caused the taxi to horn him? I'm just trying to figure out the other side of the story before making any conclusion.

Kenn will pull out his sword and shout "By the power of Greyskull!" :p

kenn! wu video boh?.....
u know what nx.

probably the taxi driver is the one videoing or take pics and then post in STOMP saying he victim and the WRX driver started it first.

MW;854660 said:
probably the taxi driver is the one videoing or take pics and then post in STOMP saying he victim and the WRX driver started it first.

Always the case. Er ren xian gao zhuang. All hide then go home and stomp! Boliao...

BlackCookie;854661 said:
Always the case. Er ren xian gao zhuang. All hide then go home and stomp! Boliao...

Since STOMP came into existence, many of such people...

Must know full story.

1) Did WRX overtake dangerously?
2) Is taxi passenger chio? This one I ask for a footballer.

kenntona;854649 said:
The WRX driver should know that the world is full of "heroes" hiding in their shells.

Does he looked like someone in this forum who is also QQ spyder driver?????
No Names Mentioned....................... :laughlik:

But i doubt its him.... becoz he'll only say..... "Buay Song... lets La Ji lor................"

Can someone link the thread on how much we dislike taxi drivers for their inappropriate stunts?

kenntona;854651 said:
No, I don't drive a WRX.

But yes, I believe wanna try, come.

Kenn, bo pian one nowadays too many grown boys hide under mommy's skirt. Knn when situation arises ask them out to talk or clarify also get scared until lam par ji gone. Remember last nite what I told you during futsal, Singapore is getting more and more wearing invisible skirt chow ah kuas.

tua pai kia lai liao

wah what a heated morning. u see already u hot or not?

kenntona;854649 said:
This morning, one taxi uncle horned at a WRX for overtaking him. At the next traffic light, the WRX driver got off the car, walked to the taxi and barked at the uncle. The uncle stayed in the car and act blur. Then the WRX driver shouted,

"BUAY SONG LAI CHEE LOR, KAN BU !!!"

(NOT HAPPY COME AND TRY, YOUR MARTHA FOCKER !!!)

Of course, the taxi uncle will only hide inside his glass window and act like a champion to himself. In his own tiny cabin, he is a winner, naturally.

Waste time. No fight.

its quite common for taxi drivers.... they either drive like race car drivers and anyhow cut.. then kena red light.. you look at them the just look straight... like the road is 1 lane and no one is around.

Then guilty ones usually just stay inside the car and act blur or gesticulate like they sibeh aye sai but when confronted, they take pics or video and report police say all road users gang up on taxi drivers...very pitiful victims

Dinosaur hunter said:
Could the WRX have overtook the taxi in a dangerous manner which caused the taxi to horn him? I'm just trying to figure out the other side of the story before making any conclusion.

C3P0 said:
Must know full story.

1) Did WRX overtake dangerously?
2) Is taxi passenger chio? This one I ask for a footballer.

Dunno, dun care. But I think taxi uncle also kuai lan. Takes two hands to clap. Why would the WRX owner bo dai bo ji go kar cheow him.

And why would so many people dislike taxi drivers?

etan1 said:
is Taxi uncle tall?

You naughty.

arsenal62 said:
Kenn, bo pian one nowadays too many grown boys hide under mommy's skirt. Knn when situation arises ask them out to talk or clarify also get scared until lam par ji gone. Remember last nite what I told you during futsal, Singapore is getting more and more wearing invisible skirt chow ah kuas.

All talk. Next time the settlement talks are done thru whatsapp and Facebook. Wanna pia jui just play Counterstrike. Internet hero.

hetraa said:
wah what a heated morning. u see already u hot or not?

Hot. Cause I wanna see two men rough it out like gladiators. Not debating like aunties in the market.

MW said:
Then guilty ones usually just stay inside the car and act blur or gesticulate like they sibeh aye sai but when confronted, they take pics or video and report police say all road users gang up on taxi drivers...very pitiful victims

Bo jee ah?

Cmon...give taxi drivers a break...they are at mercy of Ferrari and lexus drivers and now bloody Scooby idiots too....Never say Kenn hor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678dev
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back