unlucky owner

RRHood

Hi All,

Im a new 320 owner and an unlucky one.. Got my car today and got 2 long horrible scratch when parking. :(( its so deep till the paint peeled.. heart broke on da spot.. :wtf:

Re: unlucky owner

Omg............

its ok... lucky just scratches and can repair....

Hi RRHood,

Dont be too upset. Go to SWC or other trustworthy paintshop fast and get it fix. Shld b ok de lah.

Btw, where did u parked?

Im a new 320 owner and an unlucky one.. Got my car today and got 2 long horrible scratch when parking. :(( its so deep till the paint peeled.. heart broke on da spot.. :wtf:[/QUOTE]

yah man.. gg to call mike later.. hope they r open today. Its sooo sooo deep that i can feel the body.. was quite surprised that the paint work is really thick!

I parked at the carpark, rub against the pillar.. still not used to the size cuz my old car was quite small.. didnt sound like it'll be so serious when it happened..

btw, can smeone tell me where i can find the colours available for 320? considering a respray..

sorry to hear that.

be more careful next time :)

RRHood;499340 said:
Hi All,

Im a new 320 owner and an unlucky one.. Got my car today and got 2 long horrible scratch when parking. :(( its so deep till the paint peeled.. heart broke on da spot.. :wtf:
hmm..not so unlucky afterall..you got urself a new Bmw! congrats..and sorry to hear about what happen to it..get it fixed and u'll be happy again :cool:

So Pengful....my boot kana dent once by my maid, whole night cant sleep!!

deep scratch? confirm vandalise! sorry to hear that. pls take more precaution where u park in future.

RRHood;499373 said:
yah man.. gg to call mike later.. hope they r open today. Its sooo sooo deep that i can feel the body.. was quite surprised that the paint work is really thick!

I parked at the carpark, rub against the pillar.. still not used to the size cuz my old car was quite small.. didnt sound like it'll be so serious when it happened..

btw, can smeone tell me where i can find the colours available for 320? considering a respray..

Hi RRHood,

Must b more careful nxt time. I oso nt get used to the rear mirror intially (espically blind spot on the rd). Hope the wrkshp can heal ur bimmer.

If nt wrong wrkshp hav our color code. Or u can try call up PML parts departmt at 63190189.

Speedy recovery!!!

Sorry to hear that. Happened to me on 1st day too. I was taking so much care and missed the pillar. I think being overly cautious and maybe excitement on 1st day both played a part by contributing to fatigue.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back