Unveiled! 2012 BMW 3-Series F30

Re: Unveiled! 2012 BMW 3-Series F30

Wow... I think PML must have majorly pissed off Family.... they sure messed with the wrong guy!

Would be good for consumers if both MA and PML starts selling all BMW has to offer, hopefully that will make it more competitive and force them to focus more on aftersale-service...

the are both fully or co-owned by the same parent company. So i don't think they will compete with each other on pricing.

wobbles;752592 said:
Wow... I think PML must have majorly pissed off Family.... they sure messed with the wrong guy!

PML is like Kah Motors in its heyday. Then, the Honda sales people were ignorant, arrogant and totally forgotten their bills were paid by customers.

I went to Kah Motors couple of weeks back after tea at IKEA with my wife. It was empty as empty can be.

In sales, Hero and Zero differ by only a letter.

I do not need those wines and hampers sent to me, or 7PP benefits or sweet talking. No, I do not hanker these.

What I want is just technical competency and an honest approach to solving problems. These days, the SAs at PML are trained on "customer management" rather than technical competence.

And the sales people are as expendable as ever. Earning fat commisions and bonuses but lacking in product knowledge and customer-centricity.

BMW should just set-up a website for me to click-to-buy. No middlemen like sales people required. Pass on the savings to customers and increase customer satisfaction.

If only a small group of people stop buying BMWs for just 9 months, the negative growth over 3 quarters will be glaring.

Good day.

wobbles;752506 said:
I think someone already did that:

670x377Image.jpg

The article is HERE
It would be nice if it is fit with S65. Anyway, S65 also cannot fit into run-of-the-mill E9x.

Family;752659 said:
PML is like Kah Motors in its heyday. Then, the Honda sales people were ignorant, arrogant and totally forgotten their bills were paid by customers.

I went to Kah Motors couple of weeks back after tea at IKEA with my wife. It was empty as empty can be.

In sales, Hero and Zero differ by only a letter.

I do not need those wines and hampers sent to me, or 7PP benefits or sweet talking. No, I do not hanker these.

What I want is just technical competency and an honest approach to solving problems. These days, the SAs at PML are trained on "customer management" rather than technical competence.

And the sales people are as expendable as ever. Earning fat commisions and bonuses but lacking in product knowledge and customer-centricity.

BMW should just set-up a website for me to click-to-buy. No middlemen like sales people required. Pass on the savings to customers and increase customer satisfaction.

If only a small group of people stop buying BMWs for just 9 months, the negative growth over 3 quarters will be glaring.

Good day.

Word. If the had the online customization site like US, I would be the first to buy a BMW off that site.

I wish buying BMW is similiar to buying DELL online direct with saving.

this will never happen with all the selling tricks of special discount, freebies, overtrade, etc
sometime buy from 2 difference SE the price difference can be a whopping $5K or higher!
if you are the robert whom just paid additional $5K for the same car must be damned piss right

detach8;752760 said:
Word. If the had the online customization site like US, I would be the first to buy a BMW off that site.

BMWM3;752794 said:
I wish buying BMW is similiar to buying DELL online direct with saving.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88dev
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back