Unveiling the Stormtrooper

Re: Unveiling the Stormtrooper

merkava74;892931 said:
Thanks to your quality vinyl.

So how? Sponsor for my roof? Your new external product? :eek::eek:

merkava74;893205 said:
Bro you do liao leh. We wait for etan to sponsor roof sticker la!

Calling etan!! :dance:

:shakebon::shakebon::shakebon:

MTL.....

merkava74;893205 said:
Bro you do liao leh. We wait for etan to sponsor roof sticker la!

Calling etan!! :dance:

my steering wheel still haven leh....lol...

pReTeNd3r;893383 said:
my steering wheel still haven leh....lol...

Ya hor. Haha.

But yours is professionally done. Mine DIY. And the CF pattern might me different.

merkava74;893415 said:
Ya hor. Haha.

But yours is professionally done. Mine DIY. And the CF pattern might me different.
ok la.... matt cf ve glossy cf ma... very swee leh... nicely done up bro... ur patience really gd...

pReTeNd3r;893440 said:
ok la.... matt cf ve glossy cf ma... very swee leh... nicely done up bro... ur patience really gd...

Haha. Ok. Next meet up you take a look and decide. I'll be most willing to do it for you. :)

you left out the gear shifter.... :D

I think for a long time. I think that will make it overboard. I was already half hearted with the steering wheel liao...

What you think?

For me it'll be nice if the gear shifter if cf too... tts y i'm waitin for MA to launched their CF... for the steering wheel i found CF in ebay too... but bit ex so i'm contemplating and pull handbrake...

I thought MA already have it? I saw another thread with it. With M logo too. But $500. Imho I cannot bear to part with 2 bottles to do this. Haha!

Anyway, I know how to remove and wrap. Maybe I'll try and see. If not nice can tear.

View attachment 41475

impressed with your delicate work despite your fat thumb :p
anyway i would take out the steering one, the idrive+gear+steering is the trinity, must samasama one

golilok;893559 said:
impressed with your delicate work despite your fat thumb :p
anyway i would take out the steering one, the idrive+gear+steering is the trinity, must samasama one

Haha bro. My thumbs slimmed down after doing this!

Anyway, I don't understand your point. idrive area where to wrap? And for steering wheel, I wrapped below the aluminium part where it is plain black. Can explain again?

merkava74;893557 said:
I thought MA already have it? I saw another thread with it. With M logo too. But $500. Imho I cannot bear to part with 2 bottles to do this. Haha!

Anyway, I know how to remove and wrap. Maybe I'll try and see. If not nice can tear.

View attachment 41475

swee..juz pull out

oops i mean the idrive knob
the knob, gear, steering has this bery nice sheen of high class looking aluminium which complement well with the flat back
so i will just leave them as stock to maintain some balance, if not too much sticker, lose the classy look

let me haolian mine though just wana say i prefer to let the sheen stand out on its own

F10Interior.jpg

golilok;893578 said:
oops i mean the idrive knob
the knob, gear, steering has this bery nice sheen of high class looking aluminium which complement well with the flat back
so i will just leave them as stock to maintain some balance, if not too much sticker, lose the classy look

let me haolian mine though just wana say i prefer to let the sheen stand out on its own

F10Interior.jpg

Ah. Now I understand. I feel the same way about the gear shift too. But I felt it was ok to wrap the steering and still leave the aluminium frame around it. :)

merkava74;893579 said:
Ah. Now I understand. I feel the same way about the gear shift too. But I felt it was ok to wrap the steering and still leave the aluminium frame around it. :)

yeah u song can liao
tks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

u shd just get M5 mirrors ler....

very nice....make me regret....arghhhhhhhhhh

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads