Re: *UPDATE* - BMW.sg Sunday Drive and Picnic, June 22nd

anyone miss me?

Terry;349475 said:
anyone miss me?

Bobby :lol2:
DSC_4029w.jpg

Hello Roasty, thanks for organising the event.
Very touched to see the long line of cars lined up at the car park at 7.30am despite the downpour.

astrosky;349488 said:
was there too. But I left at 9:juggle:

very sorry! there was a bit of a standstill as to where for a sheltered area.. was debating whether to risk it and head to upper peirce in hopes of rain eventually stopping, but i think it continued to pour down. will make it up to u next drive.. sorry!

:oops:

C3P0;349484 said:
Hello Roasty, thanks for organising the event.
Very touched to see the long line of cars lined up at the car park at 7.30am despite the downpour.

robot!! thanks for coming.. have not seen u for a long time. lunch sometime ok?

gadaffi;349460 said:
many thanks to roasty for his effort on this event. Turnout was good, good job guys.
Food was good n to my suprise, i;m abit lost due to alot of new faces. My bad for not attending the monthly meetup.
Roasty, look forward for the next one... maybe nite drive.
cheers

thanks for your help gadaffi!

fiercepink;349462 said:
Gayvin, you shouldn't feel sorry about the rain, you couldn't help it anyway.

Turnout was exceptionally good given the rain. I was still pretty iffy before I left my place...

Toto, you could have called mah!

Food was good too.

Testing Bmer's new cool super huge brakes was... ah hem... an experience. I was clever enough to strap on the seatbelt when he turn on his ignition. Good lord!!!

yeah i counted.. i was very relieved to see the good turnout. at the carpark

thanks for coming Jas!

SILVER;349466 said:
Well done Gavin! really great turnout even though its raining! ...First time morning drive with very civilized driving too :) ..no speeding, no unnecessary overtaking ...all in order hahaha

hahaha yeah, got good lead and sweep.. kopi on me!

Remus325;349467 said:
very fun convoy!! kudos to gavin for a well run event. My porky spent most of the trip happily stuck behind FP's fierce black gti ass :)

and you in front of me, and GTR behind me... wah.. stress.. haha

DarKy;349472 said:
Thanks Gayvin for the wonderful gathering and food... happy to see many faces today, hope to know more of you next time.. =)

darky.. there is no "Y" in Gavin!!!! :( :)

ok, next time, will make sure to have introduction for everyone. we are a friendly bunch!

fiercepink;349462 said:
Gayvin, you shouldn't feel sorry about the rain, you couldn't help it anyway.

Turnout was exceptionally good given the rain. I was still pretty iffy before I left my place...

Toto, you could have called mah!

Food was good too.

Testing Bmer's new cool super huge brakes was... ah hem... an experience. I was clever enough to strap on the seatbelt when he turn on his ignition. Good lord!!!

was running in the rain..never bring fone...dunno anyones fone number too....nevermind.

totoseow;349509 said:
was running in the rain..never bring fone...dunno anyones fone number too....nevermind.

wah sorry bro.. :oops:

thanks for organising bro!!!!!!!!!
solly my wallet no cash :( pass u nex time i see u.

great food too.... just woke up. den now kenna back in office .... fug

*yawn*

Just woke up.... hehe...

Gav, thanks for organising and too much food - hope AH's staff do not mind taking up the slack... :D

And there was a lot less cock-talking on the walkies this time.... Bobby must have been out of range.... kekekeke....

Roasty;349494 said:
very sorry! there was a bit of a standstill as to where for a sheltered area.. was debating whether to risk it and head to upper peirce in hopes of rain eventually stopping, but i think it continued to pour down. will make it up to u next drive.. sorry!

:oops:

oh no problem la:)

hope to be in the convoy the next time round

hey roasty, sorry for not turning up today... i was working and i went home at 6+am... by then, heavy rain...

hope i didnt caused any trouble to leftover food..

can see that you guys enjoyed.. hope to join you guys again..

Sorry Guys~

haha my first ever major convoy. a great drive although it was raining heavily. gayvin did a fantastic job in organising the morning drive. it all went smoothly. the food was so nice until bmer ta pao one whole bag of chicken wings home. hahaha and the taxi ride in his car, the brakes were a killer man.

morphisis;349538 said:
hey roasty, sorry for not turning up today... i was working and i went home at 6+am... by then, heavy rain...

hope i didnt caused any trouble to leftover food..

can see that you guys enjoyed.. hope to join you guys again..

Sorry Guys~

u fly A380 lah bro...

gadaffi;349554 said:
u fly A380 lah bro...

Fifi, dont lydat la~ just tis once~ i apologise also already la~

but i really reach home too early that its hard for me go down too~

cool_sia15;349455 said:
Nice to meet u guys!! :D
Bro, glad to be driving with you. Btw, you took some photos right? Mind posting them?

Anyone got photos, please post, preferably with me inside, 'cause my wife didn't believe I went for morning drive at 7am on a Sunday morning! :furious:

Roasty;349500 said:
robot!! thanks for coming.. have not seen u for a long time. lunch sometime ok?

No problem. First wait for 8L face to come back. Then we ask FP to give us a ride in her gti. I got everything plan out already, heh heh.

Btw, I have to admit something. Did you realise the can Coke were missing? I thought I have already cleared all the drinks from my boot at the carpark. Just realised they are still inside my car :oops: . Will bring for next meetup :)

Great drive despite the rain, and kudos to the turnout.

One feedback - we need more walkies for such drives in future. Communication in the first convoy was horrendous - only, Jinooi, Bobby and myself had walkies. Hard to pace the convoy at all. I will be organising a group buy on walkies soon.......

Good organisation, Roasty. Keep it up.

C3P0;349568 said:
Bro, glad to be driving with you. Btw, you took some photos right? Mind posting them?

Anyone got photos, please post, preferably with me inside, 'cause my wife didn't believe I went for morning drive at 7am on a Sunday morning! :furious:

Haha, sure. U guys can directly post the photos on bmw-sg rite?

Next time ask her to go along la :D

adsnx;349459 said:
met few new faces, hope u guys had fun!
awesome 1series & Alan's GTR ..both in white.... cool rides!
herman, is your pet dog traumatised by Botay?

Very.
Everytime she see white 6-series, she starts shivering.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back