Urgent: 330Ci SMG

aminael

Hi Guys & Gals, its my first post and apologies in advance for asking for immediate information - am looking at buying a used 330ci coupe SMG - like the car a lot but just wanted to get some feedback/thoughts/concerns from you on the car. Its a late 2003. The other option would be a 320 or 325 cabrio. Need to make a decision fast so anything would be appreciated. Many many thanks, Nael

Re: Urgent: 330Ci SMG

Can you give us more information about the car? Mileage or any accidents?

330, 320 & 325...hmmmm.. all are fine choices to me...just buy any one, or two or three.. so long they have the blue and white roundel... they should be fine.

uuuh, thanks...for the uneducated (i.e. me), the E49 is which model shape? the one just before the ones in the showroom now (E90)??

aminael said:
26ooo km - no accidents that i am aware of - will of course have it sent to viacom

Hmmmmnnnnnnnnn, really sound like a ride that belongs to a forummer of ours. Lemme guess, black in colour?

Hi, whoa 330ci SMG - go for it man subject to a good price of coz !! I had one before - really loved it ! have u gone for a test ride using the SMG before ? If not i would say u better try it first coz SMG is a diff feel fm steptronic !

Performance very diff...330ci la..swee swee.

Hi,I am driving a 330ci SMG..mai tu liao get the 330ci SMG..swee X2..but u got to check on the SMG gearbox whether there any problem with the gearbox like gear cannot engage..cos i heard some ppl complaining that there SMG is having problem engaging gear..but mine so far so good..no problems at all..ru looking @ the black 330ci selling @ BHP?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qh88boats

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back