URGENT !! - Nite Car & Fashion Photoshoot

jawzsg

Legendary 10 Years
NITE CAR & FASHION PHOTOSHOOT - AUG 16, 7.00PM - 10.00PM

Sorry for the last minute notification. Due to good response I am sourcing for more cars for the above event. Each car will be paired with a model for the photoshoot for 2 groups of photogs. Group A comprises more seasoned photogs and models and Group B are budding photogs and models improving on nite shoot.

This is an event of no comercial value more of a recreational activity. The location this time round is more forgiving and well lit. Please do not expect race queen outfit as it is more a photographic challenge for the photogs to highlight both the curves of 2 very different subjects in night condition.

I'm looking for nicely decked out machines to fill the following list. Not necessary just bimmers, e.g. like S15 with long hair owners are also welcome.

Date : Aug 16, 2008
Meeting Place : Compass Point (SengKang MRT) foodcourt, level 4 at 6.30pm
Shoot Location : MSCP at Ponggol Central
Contact person : Me, jawzsg 9450 8632 (aka Camel, Joseph)

GROUP A

1. Bobby Tay
2. Hitmee

GROUP B

RESERVE

Below are samples photo of what to expect. At the end of the event, a compilation of the selected peektures will either be burned into CD or uploaded for the participants.

2680208747_191e5c31cd_m.jpg
2681027950_c725f9b460_m.jpg
2682135892_2e7aeba5df_m.jpg
2682786038_d923f6f2b4_m.jpg

Re: URGENT !! - Nite Car & Fashion Photoshoot

Put me in Group A. Thank you, Camel Joe.

wah nice nice! got models summore.. ;) the girl in the 4th pic is very pretty..

Sorry for the last minute notification. Due to good response I am sourcing for more cars for the above event. Each car will be paired with a model for the photoshoot for 2 groups of photogs. Group A comprises more seasoned photogs and models and Group B are budding photogs and models improving on nite shoot.

This is an event of no comercial value more of a recreational activity. The location this time round is more forgiving and well lit. Please do not expect race queen outfit as it is more a photographic challenge for the photogs to highlight both the curves of 2 very different subjects in night condition.

I'm looking for nicely decked out machines to fill the following list. Not necessary just bimmers, e.g. like S15 with long hair owners are also welcome.

GROUP A

1. Bobby Tay (White 630i)
2. Hitmee (Black 335i)
3. Kentonna (Dark Grey 335i)

GROUP B

RESERVE

Below are samples photo of what to expect. At the end of the event, a compilation of the selected peektures will either be burned into CD or uploaded for the participants.

Thankz Ah Pui hai for support.....:cloud9:

jawzsg;368866 said:

Damn touched.......... you still remember me..... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Put me group A can????? :laughlik:

Roasty;368872 said:
wah nice nice! got models summore.. ;) the girl in the 4th pic is very pretty..

:) .. kekkeke..she won't be there this round, I'm promoting fresh faces... kekekekeke.. sign up Delilah mai??...:)

wah....swee ah... but my car stock

if stock car can join...put me in grp A....kum xia

jawzsg said:
Thankz Ah Pui hai for support.....
Simi see Ah Pui Hai? You scold me ar?

Terry;368878 said:
wah....swee ah... but my car stock

Terry.......... u go group B liao...... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

GROUP A

2. Hitmee (Black 335i)
4. Milk15 (Red Guni-kong)

GROUP B

RESERVE

Thankz Ah Chua hai & Guni kong for support.....:cloud9:

jawzsg;368876 said:
:) .. kekkeke..she won't be there this round, I'm promoting fresh faces... kekekekeke.. sign up Delilah mai??...:)

ooh.. saw her in your flickr too.. she caught my eye haha say hi to her for me lah ;)

have to pass this time round.. i'm on call this weekend.. but thanks joseph! if got free time, will try sneak out and look see look see :p

kenntona;368879 said:
Simi see Ah Pui Hai? You scold me ar?

kekekeekekek...:yummie: ... Mai siu kee Ah Chua Hai.. kekekekekeke

jawzsg;368876 said:

Promoting your 'mechanics'? :)

Uh, your Group A is for your Camel photogs? Or you mean the car owners must be seasoned photogs?

Like no one sign up for Group B leh.... :nehnehhh:

GROUP A

2. Hitmee (Black 335i)
4. Milk15 (Red Guni-kong)

GROUP B

1. chinnie (Dark Grey 523i)

RESERVE

Hahahahahahahahaha! So fast all Grp A filled up :) I will go and give support to our fellow group members then. ;)

Roasty;368883 said:
ooh.. saw her in your flickr too.. she caught my eye haha say hi to her for me lah ;)

have to pass this time round.. i'm on call this weekend.. but thanks joseph! if got free time, will try sneak out and look see look see :p

Awwww..may be asking her for dinner sometime next week.. let you know...:)

jawzsg said:
kekekeekekek...:yummie: ... Mai siu kee Ah Chua Hai.. kekekekekeke
You scold me HAI again !!!

Breyton;368885 said:
Promoting your 'mechanics'? :)

Uh, your Group A is for your Camel photogs? Or you mean the car owners must be seasoned photogs?

Like no one sign up for Group B leh.... :nehnehhh:

kekekekekeekk...:yummie: .. my "mechanics" no need to promote liao.. both of then are booked for shows and commecials liao, go see them in the coming Motorshow.. just hope can put at least one of them on magazine cover....with my photo if applicable.... uphill task.....:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helo210
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back