URGENT !! - Nite Car & Fashion Photoshoot

Re: URGENT !! - Nite Car & Fashion Photoshoot

hoks;370119 said:
Nah....Bobby is "the special one", the type that brings joy and laughter where ever he goes....impossible to emulate. :)

Botay had been training very hard during the time he's banned from Sar Lau.....

I've master the art of 无影手. Dun play play wif me!!!!!!
Jawzsg044.jpg

Toto....... wait ley..... let me sit awhile longer....... maybe the model will think i'm the lambo owner.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Jawzsg069.jpg

Wer is Jawzsg??? Dun let him see me.......
Jawzsg036.jpg

Buay tahan liao damn itchy...... use Jawzsg's ride rubba 1st......
Jawzsg035.jpg

Jawzsg........ did you open up ur passenger door??? U found something sticky??? :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

Milk!!!!!.....heard u took some maroon color thingy on sat....wa lau...no wonder my car number jumped 4D.....u got buy right......

news spread fast........

guni can be official photographer liao. very pro

heyjudd;370206 said:
Milk!!!!!.....heard u took some maroon color thingy on sat....wa lau...no wonder my car number jumped 4D.....u got buy right......

???? Wat maroon colour thingy???? Bobby KKJ coming up........ hahahhahahha

milk15;370189 said:
Botay had been training very hard during the time he's banned from Sar Lau.....

I've master the art of 无影手. Dun play play wif me!!!!!!
Jawzsg044.jpg
万佛朝宗!!!!!!

heyjudd;370206 said:

Maroon dun have.......... checked liao............. only BLUE & GREEN.... :nehnehhh:

Jawzsg055.jpg

Jawzsg028-1.jpg

Dun ask me why my photos not clear..... me using Digital Camera... those cheap cheap type.....:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

And here's my car model acting CUTE..:laughlik: ........... Darky dun envy hor.... hahahha...
Jawzsg010.jpg

nice pics taken! Edwin's m3 pics damn nice..haahaa maybe becoz no models to distract me from the car..heehee

wow milk15 car quite outstanding !
2769138552_a950be9a8c_b.jpg

:woottt: :woottt: :woottt: Swee boh???? Model more swee rite..... :laughlik:
Anyway kudos to Camel.......... for making my car look so KKGG...
** actually my car is the most jialat one... rushing... so no time bring to car wash....

One for the CAMEL ........... :nehnehhh:
Jawzsg068.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: ... look like you all are really happy with the photoshoot... hmm.. like another one?? kekekeke.. smaller scale please.. I had hard time sourcing for models and thank to bmw-sg fellow member Jess and Mango for helping out. that nite 3 of them actually was engaged for shows hence didn't turned up.. I'm el-cheapo as I have no budget to pay them. kekekekek.

I'll think about it and work something out with the hobby photogs like myself within our forum.. lets hope something can be worked out...:)

milk15;370210 said:
???? Wat maroon colour thingy???? Bobby KKJ coming up........ hahahhahahha

i remember...so nobody saw or commented or anything? pity i should have my video mode up like hitmee...then can capture more interesting scenes...

Hey Joseph, can't send you any PM yet. Check with you are you using the PT04tm as your wireless flash trigger? If so I will like to check a few things with you. Thanks.

pilotsnoopy;370379 said:
i remember...so nobody saw or commented or anything? pity i should have my video mode up like hitmee...then can capture more interesting scenes...

Lolx.. yaya.. next time u also become the video man.. then we have more interesting to share.. :)

DarKy;370414 said:
Lolx.. yaya.. next time u also become the video man.. then we have more interesting to share.. :)

you no need to bring camera ppl also can say ur photographer skills very good. guni says one.
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

hitmee;370416 said:
you no need to bring camera ppl also can say ur photographer skills very good. guni says one.
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Photographer Skills on his own ride????
botay say 1......... :nehnehhh:

milk15;370417 said:
Photographer Skills on his own ride????
botay say 1......... :nehnehhh:

guni, why your s15 is in the photos?? I tot u were supposed to be the model , not your car leh... :nehnehhh: u can come my shop to get nice sexy dress leh....

groobies;370405 said:
Hey Joseph, can't send you any PM yet. Check with you are you using the PT04tm as your wireless flash trigger? If so I will like to check a few things with you. Thanks.

Hi Groobies, can sent me email also :) . the wireless thingy was a group buy previously, it's dirt cheap and made in Taiwan so I bought 2 but only has 1 flash.. :yummie:

I think most of the cameller shop I've been to carry similar product and you can check them out. I'm a sucker for off-shoe flash as it doesn't flatten the image that much if you can manage a minimum 15% line between flash, subject and cameller sensor.

tjy;370451 said:
guni, why your s15 is in the photos?? I tot u were supposed to be the model , not your car leh... :nehnehhh: u can come my shop to get nice sexy dress leh....

Hello.......... dun come gay talk to me.....
u want gay talk go to CV...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88vip1biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back