URGENT !! - Nite Car & Fashion Photoshoot

Re: URGENT !! - Nite Car & Fashion Photoshoot

jawzsg;369811 said:
DarKY... is this not your car...go check carefully, maybe the model's reflection still on your bonnet..:lol2: :lol2:

2769151524_3952e9c7dc.jpg

no..that is my car.
darky's car no one take....heehee

jawzsg;369815 said:
hahhahaha... this foto is a bit of a waste, was trying some soft focus targeted on the masser emblem, but look like it is a bit front focussed... my bad... hmmmm... maybe I will need to get her and Hoks' car together again for a better shot.. :yummie: :yummie: :yummie:

I volunteer use my silvia emblem can???? :nehnehhh:

hitmee;369820 said:
no..that is my car.
darky's car no one take....heehee

i sense Darky wipping his tears...........:lol2: :lol2:

Roasty;369816 said:
joseph, nice pics! saw the rest of your flickr photos.. the setup very pro!!! next time can i go and watch u guys shoot? maybe can pick up a few tips..

too bad miyaki not there... ;)

kekkekkek.. oh, she can't make it for dinner.. but bring her for gown fitting on Saturday....:yummie: :yummie: :yummie:

joseph,Very nice pics!! u need to teach me photoshop manzz..haha ur camera really sharp..see u at the meetup..bring ur toys..i wanna see..lol

jawzsg;369828 said:
kekkekkek.. oh, she can't make it for dinner.. but bring her for gown fitting on Saturday....:yummie: :yummie: :yummie:

aw... too bad. wedding gown?

milk15;369801 said:
I like the model photoshoot with your car....... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:
What a coincident, I like the one at yours:laughlik:

///M3;369804 said:
nice GT u have hoks!

Thanks Nick, nice to meet the youngest active member too.

jawzsg;369815 said:
hahhahaha... this foto is a bit of a waste, was trying some soft focus targeted on the masser emblem, but look like it is a bit front focussed... my bad... hmmmm... maybe I will need to get her and Hoks' car together again for a better shot.. :yummie: :yummie: :yummie:

No problem Joseph, just lemme noe.

Chairman how to search your flickr site? What is your nick therE?

Thanks for a nice night Joseph. Will be there at next photoshoot you organise. No shoot also nevermind, the company was good and Bobby was funny as hell :lol2:

jawzsg said:
Spectrum
2770456814_8355d7d588.jpg

Ah Chua hia.. hope you like it.....:laughlik:
Nice shots, Joseph.

I need to learn from you this spectrum shot. Gave sparkling graphite a new colour definition.

///M3;369847 said:
joseph,Very nice pics!! u need to teach me photoshop manzz..haha ur camera really sharp..see u at the meetup..bring ur toys..i wanna see..lol

Nicky.. kekeekk.. I think we are having the same cameller aren't we.. or your's a one up 40D ?? tell me what kind of lenses you wanna play with, if I have I bring. I'm lazy to carry out everything, usually just 1 or 2 lenses... All the nite shoot is taken with my trusty kit lens.. kekekekeke..still love that one.:)

Roasty;369849 said:
aw... too bad. wedding gown?

Dun tell you.. kekekkekeke... let me check with the group.. if can may bring you down as observer.

hoks;369856 said:
No problem Joseph, just lemme noe.

Hokz thankz, I saw some preview from the photog, your ride looks great...guess which model went gaga when she first spotted your ride? kekekeke....:)

SC_IS;369869 said:
Chairman how to search your flickr site? What is your nick therE?

Wah, matakia, sent you a few photo before and you never take down my link ah.. tsk..tsk..tsk...

NOTE : For those of you who get access to my flickr, please note that sometime we do have agreement with the models we shoot. Please treat all photo there for viewing and please do not hot link or repost any of them without first asking permission. Appreciated. Is not people from this forum, but I did received complaints before, hence I'm forced to put a part of my collection under "private". Thankz.

groobies;369871 said:
Thanks for a nice night Joseph. Will be there at next photoshoot you organise. No shoot also nevermind, the company was good and Bobby was funny as hell :lol2:

You're welcome..and I'm glad you did enjoy the event..:)

kenntona;369872 said:
Nice shots, Joseph.

I need to learn from you this spectrum shot. Gave sparkling graphite a new colour definition.

hahahaha.. it was actually nothing more than photoshop technique... as your car does give a bluish tint when flash from a certain angle (found out by accident that same nite), an idea just struck on the spot.

So I made 2 flashes from that angle to make the rear into bluish tint and a 3rd flash to highlight just a bit of the interior, the rest of the car is taken in slowly with long exposure of 14 seconds. This allows all the reflection on your body work to be captured fully as compared to the rear (which is subjected to flashlights)

Then from the blue tint that appears, I work out the 4 other portion which I intend to add the spectrum tinting, make 4 layer of the photo, portioned and tint 3 of them accordingly and use the 4th to balance and blend before merging them all into one peekture. Also did a minor touch up on the background layer to reduce the saturation and added a very light Sephia tint.

Hope the info helps...:)

Oh ya... the bluish tint was discover when I shoot your car for the Chromatic effect.. kekeekekek...:)

this is cool , like chrome ! fiecre!

2770456416_3f20b349c3.jpg

jawzsg;369900 said:
Hokz thankz, I saw some preview from the photog, your ride looks great...guess which model went gaga when she first spotted your ride? kekekeke....:)
Beats me, din manage to talk to any of them....need to learn PR skills from Bobby.:)

hoks;370111 said:
Beats me, din talk to any of them....need to learn PR skills from Bobby.:)

hoks, don't need to learn...we just need to let our thoughts out...verbalise it like booby dares to...lol...

hoks;370111 said:
Beats me, din manage to talk to any of them....need to learn PR skills from Bobby.:)

I think is that model with toto's lambo...............
** remember??? Get the car TOGETHER with the owner.........:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

hoks;370111 said:

My guess is the one posing with bobby's car.

pilotsnoopy;370115 said:
hoks, don't need to learn...we just need to let our thoughts out...verbalise it like booby dares to...lol...

I believe it's called thinking aloud. :)

Nah....Bobby is "the special one", the type that brings joy and laughter where ever he goes....impossible to emulate. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai45678ai
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back