• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Urgent - WTS Alphine white 318I

jamezponk

Bros, Reluctant Sale because now after full discussion with Wifey, the need to fetch kids around and parents and relatives and maid plus putting toys in the car, we decided we need an MPV.

I am easy going , as long reasonable offer, can be negotiated. Immediate exchange, no need go bid for exorbitant and sky high COE.

Road tax $1,206 per year
Engine cap 1995 cc
Reg date 31-Dec-2009
Mileage:10,000
Features 18" M Rims, 6 SRS Airbags, Multi Function Steering, Dynamic Traction Control, Auto Rain Sensor Wipers, Auto Headlights.
Accessories Exclusive Leather Seats With Electric Adjustment (Driver And Passenger) And Memory Function (Driver), Factory Fitted Premium Audio System.
Description Alphine White,Beige Interior, Low Mileage Done, PML Warranty. Great On The Road. The Ultimate Driving Machine!

COE $18,000
OMV $34000
No. of owners 1

Asking range is $138,000. Some 318 going for $134,000 and $138,000. I quote this because of nice rims and very pristine. Pictures willl be up soon. Please no low ballers. Both me and my wife love the car, but with 2 kids and more on the way, plus maid, plus everyone, we have to let go.

call me direct @ 97775701, Jay. thanks.

ps: just now just called, 318i going 164,800 at PML. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Urgent - WTS Alphine white 318I

:dance:

Bumpz,

price reduced to 132,000.. after selling cars at car mart not moving at all.

pictures are attached.

good price. bump for u

thanks slater.
u are one of the best guys around this forum, always got ideas for everyone. all bmws in car mart no moving though.

jamezponk;534377 said:
thanks slater.
u are one of the best guys around this forum, always got ideas for everyone. all bmws in car mart no moving though.
thanks for ur kind compliments.

i think buyers r a little apprehensive as coe has gone up too drastically. some buyers r trying to make a quick buck and selling the 2nd hand cars at a very good profit. pricing of new 2nd hand cars is still relative at this moment. price too high, it becomes as ex as a brand new car, and the slim possibility of COE readjusting itself back down, leaving buyers who paid high price stranded. on the flip side, sellers will wanna sell based on ne car price. a real paradox.

the thing is now it makes people who want to really let go of car for geninue reasons a little more difficult. quick buck or not, after that day when i posted online, about 100 2nd hand cars sprung up after me to be sold. unbelievable. it was that day when coe went up to 40k.

selling price for me just about covers my costs. PML going at 164000 before discussion with S.E.

anyone interested?? =)

jamezponk;534381 said:
the thing is now it makes people who want to really let go of car for geninue reasons a little more difficult. quick buck or not, after that day when i posted online, about 100 2nd hand cars sprung up after me to be sold. unbelievable. it was that day when coe went up to 40k.

selling price for me just about covers my costs. PML going at 164000 before discussion with S.E.

anyone interested?? =)
thing is if not selling for genuine reasons such as urself, u will still be buying you new ride at a high price. unless ur looking at downgrading and pocketing cash

wouldnt say downgrading, but after serious discussion with wifey, we wanted more kids and boast singapore population.

looking at some second hand Wish.

wifey said next time earn more money can have WIsh for family and Z4 for 2 of us! wooohoo

jamezponk;534386 said:
wouldnt say downgrading, but after serious discussion with wifey, we wanted more kids and boast singapore population.

looking at some second hand Wish.

wifey said next time earn more money can have WIsh for family and Z4 for 2 of us! wooohoo
cool!

if u looking for 2nd hand Z4 lemme know. hehe

jamezponk;534390 said:
soon bro, soon. =)
no la. some yrs down the road. u not thinking of buying soon right?

jamezponk;534393 said:
no la bro , aim 2 years
ok just right. lemme know. hehe

this car looks pristine.. good sale..
the price is reasonable
can i check if this is the basic model?

bro scs88,

yes, it is the basic model. All stock.

i only traded in the original rims for the replica M rims for a sportier ride.

at this price, i just enough to cover my high loan, not earning.

bro, i will send in for a final touch up for all the interior and exterior when doing handover. including polishing of upholstery and new coat of wax etc.

call me. but not after 12. I will be busy with wifey to fill up my Wish. :woottt:

bumpx8)

anyone to take it off my hands for 132k?

only white 318 on car mart?

call for viewing or discussion , like what slater said, it aint no slouch!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back