USA Top 10 Chick Cars

Re: USA Top 10 Chick Cars

caySman;192301 said:
In the USA, if you want space, you got Escalades and Expeditions and HUGE XL sized Odysseys. No need for station wagons. If you want the biggest there's always the new Ford Super Chief pickup conversion into a MPV.

I guess its the combination of space, safety, and a european car that swings it in their favor then.. the fords and cadillacs are huge.. but i doubt their as safe as they volvos are in terms of safety crash testings.. there are plenty of fords and cadillacs as well.. just that the more affluent normally choose the volvos.. u'll see more of the fords in small towns where european cars are just a dream.. like where my school was.. go to chicago and u see the volvos, the benz and stuff..:)

For the affluent, what about the 5-series wagons, the E-class wagons and Cayennes? SURELY a Volvo is a well.... alternative car.

caySman;192311 said:
For the affluent, what about the 5-series wagons, the E-class wagons and Cayennes? SURELY a Volvo is a well.... alternative car.

Then maybe I should say Volvos are more for the middle to upper middle class? PERHAPS, then u are right, its the safety issue that leads them to a Volvo.. but honestly, compared to the Volvo station wagons, the 5-series and E-class wagons seriously look hideous man.. :yikess: no offence to ppl driving it.. just my 2 cents worth:)

volvo station wagons are nice... maybe because they have been building them forever...

MRacer77;192314 said:
volvo station wagons are nice... maybe because they have been building them forever...

Ya.. maybe the design is just not tiring to look at per se..

i guess.. its conservative... thats about all i can say about it...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Personalizedgiftsforu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back