• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

used supercar.

sds

hi bros,

need some pointers.

would you buy a supercar that has had two owners already in a span of two years only.

the milage is rather low too around 9000km.

do i smell a lemon??

if i take up the car i will be the thrid owner then selling it to the fourth should be dam difficult.

if the car is marketed by a car company and not by the direct owner say for 330k, omv around 120k, how much should one offer for the car?ie bargain for?

what can i do to investigate since no number plate on car.?

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: used supercar.

hmm, i bad perhaps i should have said sports car not super car. yes its a maser

in general i have noticed sports cars with very low milage are for sale, why are they so. did they tweak to attract or owners selling be cos of lemon or they have to much money

come on guys answer question not guess which car lol

tia

You can always send the car for inspection at your regular workshop or companies like STA, AA for evaluation of the car. Seasoned mechanics would be able to tell if there was any tweaking of the mileage. Usually cars like these, maser, etc, are cars mainly used for "weekend" drive. As most of these car owners would drive their daily rides to work, etc. Hence, mileage like 9000~15000 for a 2~3 year old car is quite normal.

Do correct me if im wrong, but isnt a porsche 911 and a maser gt considered as a "supercar"? A low end one, but still a supercar nonetheless

2 owners, 9,000km in 2 yrs very normal for nicer cars. even for 'supercars' with omv of 120k...........

:wtf:

adjustment of mileage i think no one will know. even you find the guy himself who knows how to adjust mileage. he wouldn't know if he comes across one which mileage has been twitched.. not sure about high end cars thou.

lemon to others doesnt mean going to be lemon for u.... car needs love.... if u love the car..the car will love u back...

my car is 1 year old and only 2500km.... low enuff for u?

9000km is very realistic for maser...most ppl dont drive it everyday... even if they drive to work or to town twice a week.... 40km each time... also works out to be 4160km per year....

not need to be so kiasi.... when u buy the car liao then u realised how under utilised its gonna be....

Terry;511611 said:
lemon to others doesnt mean going to be lemon for u.... car needs love.... if u love the car..the car will love u back...

my car is 1 year old and only 2500km.... low enuff for u?

9000km is very realistic for maser...most ppl dont drive it everyday... even if they drive to work or to town twice a week.... 40km each time... also works out to be 4160km per year....

not need to be so kiasi.... when u buy the car liao then u realised how under utilised its gonna be....

Just out of curiosity ....... why do most people who have masers drive only a couple of times a week ?

Perhaps car rotation policy ? Monday / Thursday (911 Turbo), Tuesday / Friday (Maser GT), Wednesday & Saturday (LP560) & Sunday (Toyota Estima) for the family outing ?

usually when people dont own one..they ask...why never drv so often...why never use daily... why use so seldom..

once they own one they also seldom drive it out one... haha

it's good to ask around and know the history and the owners of such cars before you buy. This will let you know if it's an okay car to own. There are many units out there with multiple owners but next to nothing mileage. If you are lucky enough to land one of these cars you really can enjoy a 'brand new' car with really low depre. I'm always on the lookout for these cars. they have low mileage only because they are some rich guy's toy. These cars in my opinion are the most excellent units to own.

Racebred;511755 said:
it's good to ask around and know the history and the owners of such cars before you buy. This will let you know if it's an okay car to own. There are many units out there with multiple owners but next to nothing mileage. If you are lucky enough to land one of these cars you really can enjoy a 'brand new' car with really low depre. I'm always on the lookout for these cars. they have low mileage only because they are some rich guy's toy. These cars in my opinion are the most excellent units to own.

I hate u.....I noe u tokin abt yrself....On a serious note, SDS, maybe to add on to wat we discussed via private PM, I hav nt heard to major complaints fm any GTs owners yet....

gd luck....n yes, Racebred is still rich.

thank you for replies

ok i go around rich man"s property asking them if they selling their rides lol.

racebred are you selling?

ivan when are you selling your spyder lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

hahah so are u ivan!! when wanna sell me your yellow toy ??? saturday night supper??

yes la, tis is Uncle Ivan......look at the date of registration u noe liao......so old. heard abt yr white toy bro....congrats. u wanna buy my yellow toy? serious? can be discussed. haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back