Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

If you are just a bmw user why are you so sour about another bmw user expressing his opinion ?

What is worst than a site sponsor lackey is a cheap lackey .....

propertyhans;1097445 said:
I think bro Aaron is doing an excellent job of sharing in the spirit of the forum. Personally I have benefitted much. I have also benefitted with other recommendations by other bros unselfish sharing. If you are just a BMW user, why are you so sour over this?

Even if you don't go to his recommended ws, his posts itself are much more informative and useful than those site sponsor lackeys lurking around who only post nonsense exchanges to gain experience points.

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

playstation76;1097452 said:
I do agree with u on the lackeys lurking here.we know who they are.Aaron is not such a person

bro.. u know aaron veri well ah???

sometime i dnt even know myself...

gd for u... u bro lah!!!

propertyhans;1097445 said:
I think bro Aaron is doing an excellent job of sharing in the spirit of the forum. Personally I have benefitted much. I have also benefitted with other recommendations by other bros unselfish sharing. If you are just a BMW user, why are you so sour over this?

Even if you don't go to his recommended ws, his posts itself are much more informative and useful than those site sponsor lackeys lurking around who only post nonsense exchanges to gain experience points.
Care to highlight who are those site sponsors lackey ?
And mind let us know if you have any issues with them expressing their support for site sponsors ?

Go ahead and name the site sponsor lackeys....mtl.....

Playstation. ... stirring ?

jonleeck;1097512 said:
Playstation. ... stirring ?

jon... u know urself???

if not dnt post.....

buay constructive post....

Points I believe are not for exchanging cookies. It actually have it purpose. We forummer said something. ...We stand by what we said. Not say liao....pat pat backside and hide one corner...

jonleeck;1097514 said:
Points I believe are not for exchanging cookies. It actually have it purpose. We forummer said something. ...We stand by what we said. Not say liao....pat pat backside and hide one corner...

Excuse me, not happy pm me la

casper77;1097513 said:
jon... u know urself???

if not dnt post.....

buay constructive post....

Later u 2 kena ask to get a room ah?

*Runs away & hide*

Or can also PM me

jonleeck;1097514 said:

gadaffi;1097515 said:
Excuse me, not happy pm me la

Jon book ktv room on him????

jon nw i rily know u ler....

we bro...

egg2;1097516 said:

*Runs away & hide*
Can get suite, we all share ..

Jason8822;1097521 said:
Can get suite, we all share ..

oei!!!! mai OT lay.....

no pay hor....

Nb. I go sleep then.
Tmr morning then i take over, ok?

will you jio me??
i got 7000+ points can redeem for a seat and two drinks?

casper77;1097518 said:
Jon book ktv room on him????

jon nw i rily know u ler....

we bro...

Vansoh;1097525 said:
will you jio me??
i got 7000+ points can redeem for a seat and two drinks?
Jon and casper says ok.
Room on them, girl you pay yourself.

Jason8822;1097526 said:
Jon and casper says ok.
Room on them, girl you pay yourself.

it wasnt me..........

casper77;1097528 said:
it wasnt me..........
Go drink your milk and sleep. If not I'll cane you.

Those who keep going PML r AD lackeys?

Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

egg2;1097516 said:

*Runs away & hide*

Excuse me... That's my line. Not happy PM me hor.

*btw, Serina Wee lackey can or not? Runs back to Serina..........

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back