Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Bro, pm me the workshops n the parts at kaki bukit.tks alot

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Anyone has the contacts pls pm me, having the same problem.

Hi you can get all your BMW parts from us, just let you know your car number plate for a quote

Hi, can anyone share Francis contact and address. Thanks

Hi all, I have an whatsapp group that will be trying to arrange a trip up north together to repair our rides. Please pm if you are keen. Will check with francis how many cars he can accommodate at one day trip.

Who can help this i also same problem...... pls pm

Hi all,

I am organizing a group repair for the white smoke issue. Managed to find a Singapore workshop that could change valve seals without top overhaul. Hoping to get a better discount if we have enough numbers to bargain. Do pm me if you are keen and I will add you to the what's app group. Thanks

Anyone can PM me the WS and Damage?
Having similar problem. Thanks!

i am having this problem too. kindly share cost and ws. thanks

Hi
My car is eating up abt 1 litre every 1km. A workshop has quote me 3k to do up the seal and change radiators and some hoses. Anyone got lobang locally or jb?

Definitely recommend to try this option instead of just diving straight into TOP overhaul ($3K-4K+). By describing the symptoms, almost ALL workshops on both sides of border will recommend TOP overhaul as first and only option.

It will only cost $200-$400+ for valve seals change (note: non-PML prices) and if it does'nt solve the problem, then go back to same workshop to do top overhaul, probably slightly cheaper cause the gasket and valve seals are still new. (total cost will become $3K-4K + $200-$400)

Valve seals for E60 about S$30 per set (@ES). Forgot about the oil pan and seals prices.

Done at Site Sponsor Revol (AMK branch), also forgot the labour charges. (S$200+?)

Save the hassle of buying, just give them a call to get updated prices, no obligation. You will definitely save the hassle of topping up regularly and improved performance.

Randy 98511447
Gavin 97406856

Definitely recommend to try this option instead of just diving straight into TOP overhaul ($3K-4K+). By describing the symptoms, almost ALL workshops on both sides of border will recommend TOP overhaul as first and only option.

It will only cost $200-$400+ for valve seals change (note: non-PML prices) and if it does'nt solve the problem, then go back to same workshop to do top overhaul, probably slightly cheaper cause the gasket and valve seals are still new. (total cost will become $3K-4K + $200-$400)

Valve seals for E60 about S$30 per set (@ES). Forgot about the oil pan and seals prices.

Done at Site Sponsor Revol (AMK branch), also forgot the labour charges. (S$200+?)

Save the hassle of buying, just give them a call to get updated prices, no obligation. You will definitely save the hassle of topping up regularly and improved performance.

Randy 98511447
Gavin 97406856

Hi..labour charge of $200+ sounds low. Somehow recall someone mentioned it is to the tune of $1000 for labour.
Anyone else could help confirm? Appreciate it....

Hi..labour charge of $200+ sounds low. Somehow recall someone mentioned it is to the tune of $1000 for labour.
Anyone else could help confirm? Appreciate it....

Of course you have to expect in excess of S$1000 if doing TOP or full overhaul, gearbox overhaul etc, but not for valve seals replacement.

So far, (touch wood) I have never paid more than S$1000 for labour for most parts replacement, not even for mechantronics solenoids replacement (aka transmission related) EXCEPT for once when I went to PML for some other stuff. Thats why I highly recommend Gavin, Randy and their team! (note:above mentioned are last year price.

Go shop around the site sponsors, they should be able to offer you fair prices. Remember, the car OMV may be double that of Jap cars, but the labour is not necessary twice as complex.

Hi, my car experiencing white smoke, appreciate any bro can pm me the workshop, stock list and damage incurred. Tks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debettaxi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back