Valvetronic Modifications

k3nny

Can i maybe get a list of available mods and possible feedback on these mods that people have or maybe have not done on their N42 or N46 Valvetronics?

I've looked everywhere and i think the most valvetronics to be had are in Singapore.

Maybe a list of parts and brands that make something for this very small community of valvetronic owners? :D

I've tried searching but come up with mostly nothing.

Are there any mods that people have tried on the Valvetronic out of the regular circle(exhaust, air filter) like camshafts, piggyback tuning, superchargers?

Try looking harder bud ;)

aiyoo...
hehehe

any help on what search keys to use?

I tried searching for "Valvetronic" but got alot of maintenance threads

You are looking for modifications like camshafts, piggyback tuning, superchargers, so following simple logic, search terms are "cam", "cams", "camshaft" "camshafts", "piggyback", "piggybacks", "obit", "supercharge", "supercharger", "supercharging", "SC". Aiyoh! Like this also have to say ah? :laughlik:

...and trust me, they all have been discussed before.

Basically, for valvetronic there is not much to do now... only exhaust and air filter. Give it a bit of time and more mods will come out for it, especially since all the new BM engines will have valvetronic.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back