Vandalism - need to install 360deg cam

Re: Vandalism - need to install 360deg cam

I had done so. I had also provided some footage caught on my camera but can't capture him scratching it. That's the reason why I am looking for a full coverage camera in case he do it again. It's the third time, I would like him to do the fourth. Till now, still cannot find the full coverage cam.

Bernardkoh;1055352 said:
Hi bro,suggest u make a report of vandalism at your nearest Police station.
Recently mine had a deep (Key) scratches starting front headlamp ending to the rear fuel tank cover on driver side. After the police report which I've lodge, 4 days later received calls from IO informed that the culprit who does the vandalise on my car had been caught hold. Cases still pending for further investigations.

Wow. Congrats!!! SPF ROCKS!!!

My F30 just got scratched at Vivo City multi-story carpark this morning. About 15cm long above the fuel cap cover. Can only respray and pray that what goes around comes around...

Is making a police report of any use? I heard SPF bochap. Even catch the guy also cannot do anything to him.

Any bros have recommendation for good in car cam that can help to deter such incidents?

seanskye;1053749 said:
When I got my first chip on my flawless paintwork, I went around the whole carpark CSI'ing until I found the culprit who cleverly shifted away (took many hours to find the paint residue on the car door). To cut the long story short, ended up sticking a rude mofo nasty note on the windscreen.

Many months later I managed to see the driver. Quite chio. Now I purposely park beside her hoping she bangs me again so I have a chance to leave my number..........

SHi bian Tai!!!!!!!!

Emailed them (only saw the scratch when went home) but no reply. Aiya, I am inclined to just respray and hopefully deter it next time. If I catch the culprit red-handed that's another story of course.

My car is Estoril Blue, I think too eye catching already :(
seanskye;1059296 said:
Tried Vivocity management?

Last edited by a moderator:

madjester;1059294 said:
My F30 just got scratched at Vivo City multi-story carpark this morning. About 15cm long above the fuel cap cover. Can only respray and pray that what goes around comes around...

Is making a police report of any use? I heard SPF bochap. Even catch the guy also cannot do anything to him.

Any bros have recommendation for good in car cam that can help to deter such incidents?

which floor and what kind of lot were u in?

touch wood I have been there many times n nothing happened, although I take pains to find individual lots or side lots far away from lift landings n entrances to supermarket. Those places have chances of accidental scratches or red eyed ccb no backside loser vandals.

madjester;1059299 said:
Emailed them (only saw the scratch when went home) but no reply. Aiya, I am inclined to just respray and hopefully deter it next time. If I catch the culprit red-handed that's another story of course.

My car is Estoril Blue, I think too eye catching already :(

Go to the Mgmt Office (think 4th or 5th floor at the MSCP carpark leading to the lifts). Trying asking for CCTV footage.

MW;1059300 said:

touch wood I have been there many times n nothing happened, although I take pains to find individual lots or side lots far away from lift landings n entrances to supermarket. Those places have chances of accidental scratches or red eyed ccb no backside loser vandals.

Was on the 2nd floor, carpark was empty so I parked a little further away from the entrance. I also took great pains to find a strategic lot (next to pillar) leh, but still kanna. Next time really park the furthest lot so that bo liao people less chance to walk past:(

Car can respray, dent can massage back but that no backside smelly pussy fcuker will never be able to drive a bimmer

madjester;1059303 said:
Was on the 2nd floor, carpark was empty so I parked a little further away from the entrance. I also took great pains to find a strategic lot (next to pillar) leh, but still kanna. Next time really park the furthest lot so that bo liao people less chance to walk past:(

That side is near to the motorcycle lots. Even riskier...

seanskye;1059306 said:
That side is near to the motorcycle lots. Even riskier...

No la I made a U-turn past the mall entrance and parked further down. I think no matter where also will kanna if the culprit is so intent on ruining my day...

Btw any bros install Blackvue DR550? Any shop to recommend?

madjester;1059307 said:
No la I made a U-turn past the mall entrance and parked further down. I think no matter where also will kanna if the culprit is so intent on ruining my day...

madjester;1059308 said:
Btw any bros install Blackvue DR550? Any shop to recommend?

Try our site sponsors Soundwerks or Elebest.

Or you can try the new iRoad 2Ch DVR by another site sponsor JDM.

Look under our site sponsor workshops sub-forum.

Cheers.

I saw on Qoo10sg yesterday Blackvue DR550-HD dual channel $132 dollar only for korean import set. Good for some people want branded stuff with low price.

christopher ngo;1059347 said:
I saw on Qoo10sg yesterday Blackvue DR550-HD dual channel $132 dollar only for korean import set. Good for some people want branded stuff with low price.

Wow!!! That's really a bargain.

I tried to search but most of them are actually clearing BV 500 at $110 when they advertised 550. Could you PM me the link if possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

seanskye;1059348 said:
Wow!!! That's really a bargain.

I tried to search but most of them are actually clearing BV 500 at $110 when they advertised 550. Could you PM me the link if possible?

I also saw but when you try to buy, the price increases to 359$. Still a bargain I suppose..

Sean,
It's under weekend sale, you can see from therr or i send picture to u by whatsapp or line. I dunno how to post pic here.

My number 83638893.

MW;1059300 said:

i finally understand this.. last week at my place, witnessed a family walking out of the lift landing, lugging their barang barang going for holidays. The space beside my car is so narrow and they die die wanted to squeeze past. Shit happens and their kid stupidly bumped the suitcase into my side. Ccb multiple scratches and a 10 cent dent. I was right inside my car, opened door get out and the dad could only apologize, i LL. from now on, i will park at secluded spots... sian.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back