Varex Mufflers

Re: Varex Mufflers

jest1081;419378 said:
This one is cool! If you have your mademe complaining abt the noise, all u have to do is lower the volume with a control! lol

XForce - Performance Exhaust Systems

interesting...it seems to match my requirements..
so now I can blast that sound when some jaywalkers just refuse to walk faster..:nehnehhh:

Good man, when TP bike pull over, just reduce volume. After TP gone, blast the $hit out of the mufflers and shatter the roads.

jest1081;419378 said:
This one is cool! If you have your mademe complaining abt the noise, all u have to do is lower the volume with a control! lol

XForce - Performance Exhaust Systems

I sent email to enquire, and xForce replied.
RRP is $399 for cannon and 2.5” oval, and $499 for oval 3” inlet. $100 AUD for the freight cost via Fedex (exclusive of custom duties and taxes)
I guess its A$ basis.

i m keen to study this under GB base for E60 bros...
but then, need local muffler shop to help install , including the electrical portion..as that "butterfly valve" is remote control.
:uhhh:

This is not LTA-compliant right?

Looks cool though.

louis;419791 said:
this system has been around for a while, its called an exhaust cutout. might be cheaper to just buy the valve and fit to your current exhaust.

QUICK TIME PERFORMANCE: Electric Cutouts

had visited QTP site n cfm its diff in installation aspect point of view.
concept is similar using butterfly valve.
QTP sells whole unit but attach at mid sect, but Varex sells muffler with that vavle built in, n comes with remote control.

price wise, it seems quite same level...cant compare as Varex "suppose" to offer head unit all the way to muffler.
:laughlik:

JLMC;419742 said:
I sent email to enquire, and xForce replied.
RRP is $399 for cannon and 2.5” oval, and $499 for oval 3” inlet. $100 AUD for the freight cost via Fedex (exclusive of custom duties and taxes)
I guess its A$ basis.

i m keen to study this under GB base for E60 bros...
but then, need local muffler shop to help install , including the electrical portion..as that "butterfly valve" is remote control.
:uhhh:

hehe bro, after everything i think it will cost similar to supersprints and eisenmann . proly cheaper?

jest1081;419959 said:
hehe bro, after everything i think it will cost similar to supersprints and eisenmann . proly cheaper?

oh, what prices r these of supersprints and eisenmann?
i tot eisenmann is very ex..
but then again, Varex can be control by remote...so, if TP ard yr car, better switch off :lol2:
if so chio bu ard, then must vroom vroom lor..:nutkick:

wah u guys got very vivid imaginations hehehe...one wanna shatter the roads the other one sian char bor...lol

jest1081;420050 said:
wah u guys got very vivid imaginations hehehe...one wanna shatter the roads the other one sian char bor...lol

seriously, i visited their site..the videos show the b4 n after effect..
lau-chui-ngar! sounds like DB9 to me..:yummie:

for the price quoted...worth it sia...
got any increase in hp? sry i din rally check coz i dun have need for it yet but found it interesting for my new pj car

how loud is loud?
as loud as other aftermarket brands?
how soft is soft?
as soft as stock mufflers?

Herman;420190 said:
how loud is loud?
as loud as other aftermarket brands?
how soft is soft?
as soft as stock mufflers?

i hope to look for a local workshop to help install if i decide to buy in from aust.
i be guinea pig, unless someone tells me already local workshop had done b4...
their site video always show best sound, so only way is someone got to try it n post comments.
:nehnehhh:

Alright bro. I thank you on behalf of all mankind!

Vids or meetup after installation is done please.

Herman;420267 said:
Alright bro. I thank you on behalf of all mankind!

Vids or meetup after installation is done please.

b4 i become NATO-san, (no action talk only)...:laughlik:
u hv any good recommended workshop who u think can help me install?
bcos got electrical setup also for the remote control to the valve..i not sure local shop can do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angeldimaria
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back