very less F10 on sale at sgcarmart

Re: very less F10 on sale at sgcarmart

pml quoted me 140k for trade-in of my F10 523 oct 2011, when i was looking at their x3 last month.

i find pml always has the lowest trade in value among other conti brands authorised agents

adam2;978835 said:
i find pml always has the lowest trade in value among other conti brands authorised agents

Definitely beaten flat by PA.

dark skies;978847 said:
PA trade in value's good??

At least 10k worst tham pml. Why do you think i bought a bmw??

dark skies;978868 said:
Curious. I thought the the trade-in values were comparable between both the ADs.

Very far apart le. PML not bad oredi if compared to PA.... and really not many free goodies. Prolly get tinting, tshirt and key chain. Premium like fcuk.

give lesser discount on new car and offer more on your current car, consider good offer? hello...

Meek;978872 said:
Very far apart le. PML not bad oredi if compared to PA.... and really not many free goodies. Prolly get tinting, tshirt and key chain. Premium like fcuk.

tee and keychain. LOL.

Centurion9990;978873 said:
give lesser discount on new car and offer more on your current car, consider good offer? hello...

Actually overtrade and discount... both pml and pa treat as interchangeable. I had a scrappable car (8 year old) to trade in....

Lexus trade in is the best.

6 months old f10 bought at 228k when coe was 90k. Borneo wanted to take in at 225k when coe was still 90k. But that was last year...

very less F10 on sale at sgcarmart

Slow_poke_driver;978894 said:
Lexus trade in is the best.

6 months old f10 bought at 228k when coe was 90k. Borneo wanted to take in at 225k when coe was still 90k. But that was last year...

wa...... wasted din take. keke.

Time to go test drive.

keen in used f10

please contact me at 9685 8935.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member