Very new here

jess1

Hi everyone, nice to see so many ppl here who loves BMW....so we all have the same taste in car tha great. I am new here hope to see u all in any outing if there is any. All the best to all. :)
oh yes hope to learn somthing here too like how to take care of our cars.

Re: Very new here

Hi. welcome in Jess. Have fun in the forum. Whats the model of your ride??

jess1;358484 said:
Hi everyone, nice to see so many ppl here who loves BMW....so we all have the same taste in car tha great. I am new here hope to see u all in any outing if there is any. All the best to all. :)
oh yes hope to learn somthing here too like how to take care of our cars.

as usual...
FEMALE,ware welcomen seeu s00n!!!:)
male.welcome.

jess1;358498 said:
Nice car ..love that pics:)

my buddy 's car...i can intro u if u like..he is friendly n gd looking..

hi welcome..what do you mean by taking care of car?

washing? polishing? waxing? interior?

jess1;358502 said:
silver.:) and wht urs?

mines black, oh yours is silver. I see one gal in a bronze 5 series near my place, guess thats not you.

depends on what product you are using... some of the product i will recommend is

Mr leather ( can buy from carrefour )

leather master ( can get from home fix)

zaino leather cleaner and leather conditioner ( can get frm DiyGurus)

steps to be taken is

1. vacuum
2.remove all dirt
3.spray leather cleaner
4.use a soft brush and warm water together with the leather cleaner to remove stains (e.g stains from jeans)
5.clean off all leather cleaner residue with warm damp cloth
6.apply conditioner and let dry

black is cool!! ....maybe not hehe where do u stay? i stay in east side.

Tx terry for the infor......will try that out.....i always take about one hr just to clean the interior..hehe

wow terry is good with grooming stuff. can start a grooming workshop for the forum and be site sponsor lah. haha :nehnehhh:

hi jess, welcome to bmw.sg

we got futsal session today...join us...6.30pm to 10pm at portsdown road... temasek club

Terry;358511 said:
depends on what product you are using... some of the product i will recommend is....

steps to be taken is

benji ben;358518 said:
wow terry is good with grooming stuff. can start a grooming workshop for the forum and be site sponsor lah. haha

Um, we all know why Terry is such an expert in cleaning up the interior of his car lah..... too many stains from [fill in blanks using your imagination].... :lol2:

Welcome Jess - join us at the monthly meet, last sunday of every month at the carpark outside Kallang Leisure Park!

Just kidding re Terry lah. He's the forum's favourite teddy bear. Very straightforward and nice bloke. We all just like to take digs at each other here, so you might have to get used to it.... enjoy the forum!

breyton is very handsome... sexy guy driving a sexy car...

i like his sexy mechanic pics on his facebook too...:lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betbond
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back