Very Nice lambo at SGcarmart

Re: Very Nice lambo at SGcarmart

Pui.....if same lambo, not worth buying

sszone;622784 said:
Pui.....if same lambo, not worth buying

Same rims, same color......at least change away the rims lah.......dam stupid.....:slaphead:

'The Great White'

But the bonnet very different. I prefer the one in the video. :woottt:

Well, at least he changed his front bumper...

wilman2772;622790 said:
Same rims, same color......at least change away the rims lah.......dam stupid.....:slaphead:

'The Great White'

or at least paste some stickers around........................or do matt black/grey/green soft top...

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

at least post something like a careful owner....

hitmee;622808 said:
Is it done by swc? If yes then I consider

Panel repaired done by Ah Lye...............?

cheers

ac323;622802 said:
or at least paste some stickers around........................or do matt black top...

cheers

Wat matt black top???

It's a Gallardo Spyder, black canvas roof, oready black.......duh....:nehnehhh:

'The Great White'

wilman2772;622846 said:
Wat matt black top???

It's a Gallardo Spyder, black canvas roof, oready black.......duh....:nehnehhh:

'The Great White'

then do matt black bonnet or what.....................................................................................

* can do matt Black Canvas ma
cheers

ac323;622849 said:
then do matt black bonnet or what.....................................................................................

* can do matt Black Canvas ma
cheers

Hee
Drop down still must grab a handful of soil. Robot say one

I happened to see this Lambo being parked at the dealership 2 weeks back. Didn't know it had such a history!

The dealer has its discretion in the listing description. Even assuming this is the accident car, owner might not be involved.

FYI, the owner is a forumer here.

i think the question is not whether owner involved or not in the accident.
more of the perceived resale value and a to-buy or not-to-buy accident car, should it be involved in such a major accident before.
if it was the accident car, the other question is how honest the car dealership is? hehe...as per my experience, not all used car salesman are that frank.

It is a buyers beware market, no? The car dealers might or might not be honest. Prospective buyers MUST do their homework.

But, kudos to Terry.... awareness is key. Detrimental to the dealer, but beneficial to prospective buyers..... that is, if they do their homework and ask around......

Many products in car forums are distributed the same way. Lack of transparency benefits the distributors, detrimental to buyers.

if cheap , i dun mind even got accident, is so common, see the insurance claims a year teo understand liao.
+1 awareness is impt when come to buy supercar. i will check for sperm stains when buying Terry & hitmee audi.. for c3po BMW i check for "feng you" make sure in case someone faint due to offset issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back