Very Nice lambo at SGcarmart

Re: Very Nice lambo at SGcarmart

iScoupe;622963 said:
+1 awareness is impt when come to buy supercar. i will check for sperm stains when buying Terry & hitmee audi.. for c3po BMW i check for "feng you" make sure in case someone faint due to offset issue.
For potential buyer of iscoupe's car, I can guarantee with my R8 that iscoupe's car is clean. He only take taxi when he run lion.

these kind of case usually owner not involved... owner dont even know... i have seen many of these cases...

and almost ALWAYS...dealer knows the history... and they lied to prospective customers... thats what i hate....

there should be a revised rule on this to protect consumers from shady dealers

rules are useless unless it is being executed.

for total piece of mind, buy new!

Terry;623015 said:
these kind of case usually owner not involved... owner dont even know... i have seen many of these cases...

and almost ALWAYS...dealer knows the history... and they lied to prospective customers... thats what i hate....

there should be a revised rule on this to protect consumers from shady dealers

Ah Seng: is car accident free?

Dealer: yes

Ah Seng: great!

Dealer: (in his head: "I didnt say when it was accident free...").

This one homework confirm must do more the better..but in e end still poh heng sway one..same for new cars...whether pi or autholise.can new drive out less 5mins ki chia..sadly in sg law usually stand on the dealers side unless clear line case..for those grey areas one...those no long term views dealer wana bcos few thousand chow mia or dun want ppl buy from them in future..ti gong po pi liao..usually what comes aro goes aro in other way

Last edited by a moderator:

u should check out the same dealer selling the e90

"Luxury Feel With Awesome Features BMW Technology. View To Believe"

Used BMW 320i Car for Sale in Singapore, Hui Hua Credit - sgCarMart

i was thinking wah....power windows, working cig charger (unlike some new E90 LCI with wrong rims offset)....hahaha

pengful;623146 said:
I like the listing...

Accessories: Audio player. (Wow!)

Wow, looks like the agent heeded someone's advice about the paint job and the rims... He has changed them both and now it looks NEW! hahahhaa

but 4th pic of interior can still see the car's original color.

bloody careless or farking lazy scumbags..:lol2:

they really change colour and rims..

seriously if owner find out it was an accident car after buying... what can he do ah?

Terry;629597 said:

seriously if owner find out it was an accident car after buying... what can he do ah?

suck his thumb lor..

Terry;629597 said:

what happened to this car?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9betcredit
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back