VTTR 6 pot front and mini 6 pot rear with (holes) slotted rotors

BlackAss

Hi,

Can anyone comment on how this BBK set is rated against the other likes of Brembo and stoptech?

VTTR 6 pot front and mini 6 pot rear with (holes) slotted rotors for E60.

Although this is Taiwan made, how does it perform against the other 2 which are more popular for BMWs?

Any modification required to install it on an E60? Can anyone advise roughly how much the VTTR set would cost?

Thanks!:cloud9:

Re: VTTR 6 pot front and mini 6 pot rear with (holes) slotted rotors

a close friend on mine had VTTR it on his LGT for >3 years without any issues i.e. no clicking sound, no rattling...etc nothing. so either he's lucky or these brakes really good quality and value for money.

however both us had wilwood previously where the nightmare began and ended shortly too. i wont dwell too much into that

hey
got a trial on my ride for 6pot front (355mm rotor) and 4pot rear (335mm rotor). apparently they have to get E90 ones on my front and E60 ones for my rear.
Ask RaceTech at Ubi, they have done few E90s and E60s...seems not much problems though.....

Cheers!!
Hamz....

what is the damaged?

hitmee;445878 said:
what is the damaged?

hi bro...pm sent.
if you going for charity drive tomorrow, see you tomorrow yar!!

Cheers!! hamz....

BlackAss;428084 said:
Hi,

Can anyone comment on how this BBK set is rated against the other likes of Brembo and stoptech?

VTTR 6 pot front and mini 6 pot rear with (holes) slotted rotors for E60.

Although this is Taiwan made, how does it perform against the other 2 which are more popular for BMWs?

Any modification required to install it on an E60? Can anyone advise roughly how much the VTTR set would cost?

Thanks!:cloud9:

Hi
I am a newbie here. I have just installed the VTTR 6-pot with 355mm cross-drilled rotors (front) and VTTR 6-pot mini with 330mm cross-drilled rotors (rear) for my E60. No modifications required as they are all bolt-in parts. Got them from Ricky (Racetech). No regrets.
Have these on my previous ride (Lexsu GS300) and very satisfied with its performance. Cannot comment on its comparison with Brembo and Stoptech as I never use them before.
The only difference I know is the price. For the price of both front and rear VTTRs, you probably get the front set only if you are going for Brembo or Stoptech.

is there a direct bolt on for e90 (front & rear)
got many colour to choose :D

fargerVTTR.bmp.jpg

wt_know;466803 said:
is there a direct bolt on for e90 (front & rear)
got many colour to choose :D

fargerVTTR.bmp.jpg

there is bro...E90 & E60 have direct application....contact RaceTech at UBI..

Cheers!! Hamz

sealtan;466794 said:
Hi
I am a newbie here. I have just installed the VTTR 6-pot with 355mm cross-drilled rotors (front) and VTTR 6-pot mini with 330mm cross-drilled rotors (rear) for my E60. No modifications required as they are all bolt-in parts. Got them from Ricky (Racetech). No regrets.
Have these on my previous ride (Lexsu GS300) and very satisfied with its performance. Cannot comment on its comparison with Brembo and Stoptech as I never use them before.
The only difference I know is the price. For the price of both front and rear VTTRs, you probably get the front set only if you are going for Brembo or Stoptech.

Hi Bro......how long since you have this fitted?? any problems so far??

Cheers!! hamz

hamz;466815 said:
Hi Bro......how long since you have this fitted?? any problems so far??

Cheers!! hamz

bro

i waiting to see urs lei..... :)

hitmee;466817 said:
bro

i waiting to see urs lei..... :)

No time to install yet Bro, serious....kit already arrives in RaceTech...

Cheers! Hamz

BA

Can't comment on comparison as I have not tried in our made & won't. For the price you're paying, worth giving a shot at.

Had it installed this product in my wife's swift, so far so good. Lotsa of Jap's marque have'em, swift, fit, euro r's etc.

Besides Ricky, can look for Ah Lai as well.

Happy modding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haha777uk
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back