Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

Thanks! You're the best. But you forgot the one with your sexy legs...

haze i send you then you help me post can?

Yup i've wakeboarded before, I usually go for 2 30 min sets, but I'm fine with going for just 1 set if other people want to wakeboard more.

OLL: told you it is going to be fun liao and you will love it....MUAHAHAHA...

BTW if you guys are talking about andy of waketime, some of you should know him lah...he is driving the mini cooper S and he is always seen in BVO.....Tat should ring a bell

I'm not trying to clock up posts. Oh please... Anyway, a repost of the plans so new comers can keep up. We are good to go in this number and such so if more people come, that would be good even if not, we're fine.

Sareve, we'll go on separate boats and you should be able to do 2 sets in yours. The reason for this grouping initially was that this bunch of guys went out with this same instructor last week and I don't want to disrupt their learning. Well, 'cept for Tobynik because I wanna put him with OLL. Andy Chng is a very good instructor as well and Waketime is very famous in Singapore. They were one of the organisers in the Wakeboard Worldcup just slightly more than a week back.

Anyway, we'll meet outside Launch 2002 at 7.50am. Bring a change of clothes, your boardshorts, bikini, toiletries, etc. There was a time mistake on the last post so here are the changes.

Sunday 7th October 2007, 8am - 12pm

Boat 1 (Instructor - Alan Mak from Launch 2002 Launch 2002 Wakeboard School - Ride Better, Go Bigger!)
1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Tobynik

Boat 2 (Instructor - Andy Chng from Waketime New Page 1)
6. Sareve
7. Charmmykitte
8. Charmmy's friend
9. dpointt

We can have 1 or 2 more people...

Sareve & dpointt .... u both dun fly mi plane hor :p

If u guys find 4 hours too tiring, my side is fine to shorten the ride .... else we each will have 2 x 20 mins ride at least coz got to minus the time the boat take off and head back :p

OLL, u so fast dump me away liao *sad*

give a bit of time for change over but don't worry, when time comes, who's fit to go down will go. just divide by number of rides end of day.

fiercepink;254780 said:
give a bit of time for change over but don't worry, when time comes, who's fit to go down will go. just divide by number of rides end of day.

Yes, yes.....need 2 rides at least per rider....if not, NOT SHIOK lah! :nehnehhh:

Usually, first ride you go, maybe not so good ya know? Cos haven't warm up then 2nd ride you GO BIG! :yummie:

Thanks!

xiao liao, got expert on my boat...

Anyway, we'll meet outside Launch 2002 at 7.50am. Bring a change of clothes, your boardshorts, bikini, toiletries, etc. There was a time mistake on the last post so here are the changes.

Sunday 7th October 2007, 8am - 12pm

Boat 1 (Instructor - Alan Mak from Launch 2002 Launch 2002 Wakeboard School - Ride Better, Go Bigger!)
1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Tobynik

Boat 2 (Instructor - Andy Chng from Waketime New Page 1)
6. Sareve
7. Charmmykitte
8. Charmmy's friend
9. dpointt
10. dpointt's friend

We can have 1 or 2 more people...

NOT THAT I LIKE TO FLY KITE, JUST CAN'T COMMIT TO THIS SPORT EVERY WEEKEND
OLD LIAO, MY KUT NOT STRONG AND STAMINA BUEH SAI LIAO!!!! :lol2::):laughlik:

not every weekend lah... if you enjoy then you will come if this is not for you then we reduce back to 1 boat. it's just to let newbies like you try.

Hahaha... Every week play than i dont need to do shopping already... all my money goes to wakeboarding...

Anyway... OLL are we still going for breakfast (prata) before all of us prata when wakeboarding??? Hahahahhaa

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubzzorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back