wan to lower my car

4G63

hi any guy knw where can lower my car or change my spring..btw i m driving a 523 tks.

Re: wan to lower my car

Juzz4Cars have Eibach lowering springs for your car. Expect to pay about $800 with installation. Call them to check.

Hi,

PML say if I lower the suspension outside, the warranty will be void. Is it true? Will they do the alignment for u after u lower down the car at Juzz4cars.

Thanks...:)

1st Question...... Technically, if u mod ur car outside, PML will void the warranty of the car, but (don't quote me) they usually will void the part that is being modded, in this case, the undercarriage, since lowered suspension means higher wear and tear on the undercarriage. It's part and puzzle of modding.

2nd Question..... Yes J4C will re-do the alignment after lowering the car, (else the car will most likely run on excessive camber) but I supposed a friendly reminder will be good :)

oic so i can lower the car outside la juz kana void the parts tat i mod only ...tks...btw juz saw luma body kits n was told without fix the price is $5000 izit too expensive?? any bro can comment!!!

i changed the spring on my 520i to breyton... it was a mistake... the shocks is too soft for the spring.. it reduces the lifespan of shocks too... i will recommend you to change to full coilovers.. not just the spring... only change the spring if u just want looks and u dont drive the car hard... :)

oic tks.....will tink abt it

hi,

Have lower down my E90 using eibach springs, but the drop not that signicant. Is it standard or can still lower? There is still around 2 fingers gap. Any adice?

Thanks.

Alexyyk said:
hi,
Have lower down my E90 using eibach springs, but the drop not that signicant. Is it standard or can still lower? There is still around 2 fingers gap. Any adice?
Thanks.

Alex, sometimes the springs may take a couple of weeks to settle, but usually not by very much. If you want to drop the car all the way, then you'll need height adjustable suspension (e.g. coilovers) or a more aggressive suspension kit, or springs (I think H&R should be more aggressive).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamewin79mobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back