Want to paint my rims

Re: Want to paint my rims

Mike, SWC.......

taaxed;760670 said:
yep Kenntona, that's exactly what I'm looking for, a place that can do the whole process so it's easier for me and also provide me with a long lasting finish! Do you have any other suggestions for shops to go to?

Bro, is your FG M3 currently running with black wheels and non-stock exhaust? I have seen one like that and damn fierce looking.

no mine has the standard silver wheels but it has the akra evo system on it!

and yes i've got my gangster tint...it's quite good but I might have chosen one that was a bit too dark LOL

Sin Wee Chuan, Mike. Well I guess Ah Long is still the best, but Mike can do the same work on wheels at a fraction of the costs.

I called up SWC, they need me to take the wheels off & strip the tyres myself before they can paint them...and I went to Ah Long, very nice workshop but $1400 to do the whole service...that seems like quite a lot!

SWC and Leong Seng are quite close. Can check on rates individually.

Either place, you will need two cars.

Just to share, LS charged $600 for respraying rims. They dis-assembled my two-piece Volks and provided loaner set (no problems for those with BBK setup).

3 days downtime and color choices are limited. But happy with the job quality and new wheels will be balanced before mounting.

Juzz Colours at Sin Ming did an excellent job spraying my rims matte black. Look for Mun Zai if you go there. They use a tyre shop downstairs to remove the tyres then put them back and balance everything after the respray. Downtime about 2-3 days, not terribly expensive either

Hi taxxed, have u sprayed or powder coated ur rims?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arcade80

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back