• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WARNING - Reminder on buyers who use this forum to purchase.

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please be wary and use good judgment of members with little thread posts (less than 5 posts in total) trying to sell you an item.

We just banned another member who stated that he had 1 of Item Y for BMW Model X to sell, yet when contacted via a PM, he was able to provide different variants of Item Y to fit on BMW Model X, Y, Z and and other models.

This is an obvious problem as it is a misleading thread not just to the admins, but also to the members of the community.

The reasons why we recommend purchasing direct from our site sponsors, is because they are reputable business entities who have already been personally reviewed by us and are committed to providing a great quality of service and product to the members.

Others (i.e. Non Site Sponsor members who claim to have many different items for sale in private) may sell you an item and disappear the next day, leaving you with a questionable product, or something which may have inherent problems like fitment and Q.A issues.

Please take care and use good judgment when buying directly from members. Use member indicators such as post counts, reputation, member joined date and be sure not to fork out money until you have verified the quality of the product and identity of the private seller.

Re: WARNING - Reminder on buyers who use this forum to purchase.

Hi ryan,

Thanks for the warning message! Appreciate it alot esp for me who just got my bimmer (2nd hand)

Just want to check with u, I am not sure mine is E60, E60 LCI or E61?? My car reg is 12 Jan 2007.

Clarification needed. Thanks so much if u can help me out here. :)

I am supportive of this thread to be used for private sales and not a place of business

Esto está bien, me gusta tu compartir,cheap new era hats, yo soy un sombrero de los distribuidores de descuento, el sombrero de descuento no significa sombrero de calidad barata y los pobres, espero que les guste.

me ,Puma ferrari Raikkonen Shoes, and myself ,Nike Shox O'Leven Who Genghen, are best friends .
me, is the body of my skin . I was inside my body .
day, I and I fell in love with a woman at the same time , I would like from the inside out and her real contact.
I do not want . So I decided to eliminate me.
him while I was asleep , the whole body from the inside I turned out ,Puma Speed Cat 2.9 Interest Shoes, I was shrinking inside.
So , holding my own flesh and blood dripping out of the Rose elated .

I am new here and I thought your post is really thoughtful.. thumbs up!

Am new too.
I agree this site should not be businesses but for members to look for value products of good value.

Agreed. Forum are for people of the same passions to share knowledge, sentiments and sometimes make new friends.

Embellished beadings at the rich ruched close-fitting dress shows the delicate design element,610,jamesfarr1989's Profile on funTelly, which gives a touch of luxuriousness to the scintillating silhouette featuring in strapless neckline. This rich-texture gown finished with zipper closure has a bolero with 3/4 length sleeves adorned with sprinkling beadings and featuring turndown collar.

most shops and reputable sellers should have some sort of distribution letters or documents to prove they are the reseller of not how to return for repairs or refunds if dont like especially now sg got the new lemon law to protect consumers check out your source and make them produce papers if not all is just talk or threads online. they might have the product but when it comes to warranty it is usually send back to factory which is usually in china. buy from local biz esp now got lemon law they die die warranty best if they got local repair centers if not good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webgamehi88top
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back