Warning to all bros

Re: Warning to all bros

wobbles;1103555 said:
My experience with the Authorized Stealership's workshop is a little different: 0km clocked, but 3/4 tank of fuel burned. They must have been fcuking sleeping in the car with the air-conditioning turned on, because everything still doesn't work the way it should upon returning the car to me :lol2:

ya all workshop guys dont drink water ... only drink fuel.

wobbles;1103555 said:
My experience with the Authorized Stealership's workshop is a little different: 0km clocked, but 3/4 tank of fuel burned. They must have been fcuking sleeping in the car with the air-conditioning turned on, because everything still doesn't work the way it should upon returning the car to me :lol2:

Check for "barley" stain and strange salted fish smell, sniff around : P

Only bring to your own trusted workshop ;)

The ride's internal gyroscope reporting that something inverted.

I think they took turns to drive it over 24 hours to see if it will really flip........

* real story ..... careful now when you tell the WS "please test thoroughly"

Buywellsellwell;1103496 said:
Went to screw them.

Haha they went KL?

christopher ngo;1103535 said:
Pasir Gudang trackday?

cccc;1103553 said:
Power your AD!

I like their detailed testing explanation.
What kind of repair you request them to perform or trouble-shoot?

Mileage due to testing etc is debatable, ask them to explain why they had to unplug your car cam.
That should be interesting.

Pinky;1103702 said:
Mileage due to testing etc is debatable, ask them to explain why they had to unplug your car cam.
That should be interesting.
Who are they? Is it another one of those who dare to say the facts but no balls to say the ws name?

ng.leng.37;1103704 said:
Who are they? Is it another one of those who dare to say the facts but no balls to say the ws name?

Obviously you have not been following the thread and this comment from you only made yourself look stupid.

Very common to happen.
Best to reset odomter, take photo and make it very obvious that you are doing so.
Even tell the mechanic verbally the mileage so they know not to play punk with you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwlasernet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back