Warped HRE Forged Rims

Re: Warped HRE Forged Rims

FYI

Hre wheels - Chief Executive is Mr. Chris Luhnow

Also their warranty stated :

Every HRE Forged and FlowForm wheel comes with a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and 2 Year Finish Warranty for as long as the original purchaser owns the wheels. This warranty is not transferable to any future parties.

Return Policy | HRE Performance Wheels

Hope this helps .

wlkoh said:
Unfortunately, the distributor I bought from has since lost the distributorship.

Who was the distributor and who is the current?

actually nobody knows for sure if u hit a pot hole or not....

its your word agst theirs. if im HRE.....I also wun wty it. if I do that..the whole world is gonna come n claim agst me that HRE rims r that bad....

and now im making a judgement. u look like u hit something BIG and BAD.

That is the reason why i say all these warranty given are mostly bullshit. When the sales is not concluded, everything thing also can, when shit happens, all kind of reasons can come out.

If im HRE, i will ask for the rims to be sent back to me for analysis.
Perform test on the rim and check if the material used is indeed defectively.
Determine what how many newtons is required to make this kind of dent.
As a good will, offer a special price for the replacement of one wheel

To be fair to all parties, please check if the warranty terms apply between HRE and buyer direct, or between dealer and buyer.

If it is the latter, let the dealer (even existing) to settle the claims for you. This assumes that the defect is indeed a manufacturing defect. Else, for instance, if the damage is creating by potholes, the warranty terms might not be valid.

kenntona;1088278 said:
To be fair to all parties, please check if the warranty terms apply between HRE and buyer direct, or between dealer and buyer.

If it is the latter, let the dealer (even existing) to settle the claims for you. This assumes that the defect is indeed a manufacturing defect. Else, for instance, if the damage is creating by potholes, the warranty terms might not be valid.

Thanks bros/sis for the useful information and constructive suggestions. These are good points for me to take up with the CEO. Let's hope there is a proper and sincere response befitting of a player in the premium rims industry.

I guess all the ambuigity around the onus of proof as well as warranty relationships needs to be sorted out. I suppose other details such as how big a BIG BAD pothole must be to lead to such damage without corresponding tyre, suspension and body damage can be sorted out afterwards once they get serious about handling the claim proper. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebrandingstudio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back