water vapour in Headllights on F10

Re: water vapour in Headllights on F10

TA has came back, and he will replace the both headlights. The replacement job will need an additional day for them to do it. Furthermore my SE came back and provide me a complimentary car to drive for the night.

ferri;756696 said:
TA has came back, and he will replace the both headlights. The replacement job will need an additional day for them to do it. Furthermore my SE came back and provide me a complimentary car to drive for the night.

congrats bro! Well done! Happy to have given you internet hero support - all's well that end's well :)

I assume u got a Beemer as replacement?

I only got a Ford Mondeo for 5 days......I seriously think I don't deserve a Beemer because My car is 116i.

naqshband73;756806 said:
I assume u got a Beemer as replacement?

I only got a Ford Mondeo for 5 days......I seriously think I don't deserve a Beemer because My car is 116i.

Gosh, so sorry to hear that bro. I always thought you'd get a courtesy car the same 'class' as your ride, or at the very least, the car one 'class' below it. Still, a replacement car is better than no car at all!

U can read abt my ordeal in the 1 series thread.....

Still drafting a letter to the PML MD and BMW Asia.

I think can go bang table and get them to change a new set of headlights. I got a friend who had the same problem last time and went to PML to bang table till they changed a new set for him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back