Wear and tear replacements

Re: Wear and tear replacements

Wow u seem to have changed a lot of parts for a 5 year old car. Engine & gearbox mounting. Are u sure it's necessary?

Tks for the pm Yuziqpalmyra,
Thot price is very reasonable.....for all the stuff done.

Divespyder;817482 said:
Wow u seem to have changed a lot of parts for a 5 year old car. Engine & gearbox mounting. Are u sure it's necessary?

Hi! The engine mounting was absolutely necessary, as for the gear box mounting was more of a precautionary measure as it has shown weariness, just a matter of time in need replacements. I told the mechanic to proceed changing it for peace of mind. I am glad I did both replacements as the end result was pretty evidence...vibrations gone even when I pushed my ride a little harder....

Buywellsellwell;817492 said:
Maybe his mileage 120000 n above already.:D

Mileage is at almost 107K now to be exact...the former owner really enjoyed the car...he..he

I also want whatever that u have PM the others. Its hard to find sumone to PM to everyone and we have one right here. Woohoo!!

jupewr;817789 said:
I also want whatever that u have PM the others. Its hard to find sumone to PM to everyone and we have one right here. Woohoo!!

I believe u've received my pm.

Bro can PM me the workshop and the "Investment"... Thanks in advance!!

bro, PM me also.

My ride is a June E60 07.
maybe . its time for a "check up"

cheers...

Pls pm me too. 2005 E60 but still going strong. 65K mileage so hoping to keep till 10 yr

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamefa88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back