website selling accessories

Orh LuLu

Legendary 10 Years
He shifting to batam??? Where got market? Unless he is serving all the stolen car market.. which happens that the stolen cars comes from Singapore...

anyhow, no harm seeing his stuffs.....
nothing to loose...

Hymics,

i'm not sure if he even has a proper shop front or he's just a pure e-company...

but u're right, no harm checking his stuff out.... but thought i would share the find with u guys anyway.

Hymics said:
He shifting to batam??? Where got market? Unless he is serving all the stolen car market.. which happens that the stolen cars comes from Singapore...

anyhow, no harm seeing his stuffs.....
nothing to loose...

Err???
Stolen cars??
I just happen to pop up at singapore Forum?
well we are going to switch to open at Malaysia , Philliphines and Batam

Our current store ; Jakarta, Bali and Medan

Singapore used to be our place where we ship
but the labour cost and the set up cost down in singapore is to expesive~
basically autoblz is an E-commerce~ :)
But we are switching to physical store.
But not in singapore
the market in singapore for modification is not that good compared to other country :)

autoblz,

welcome to the forum. so u received my reply yet? what's the address of ur jakarta/medan/bali stores? buy there cheaper than buy here? ;)

I first discovered Autoblz when I saw his wares for sale on Ebay. I thought that since he is based in Singapore, I could save some money by buying direct from him and not have to pay international shipping costs.

But he was very elusive. I called him several times and even left my mobile number for him to call me back but he never did. I hope you guys have more luck than me. Funny, here was a genuine customer who who really wanted to buy stuff from him but he wasn't interested to do business with me. :thinking:

So, I gave up and bought what I wanted from other Ebay vendors instead.

:shock: oki shall try and c, autoblz, pls pm me or sms me at tis no 97857141. Interested in yr Footrrest set etc

tks

louis said:
autoblz,

welcome to the forum. so u received my reply yet? what's the address of ur jakarta/medan/bali stores? buy there cheaper than buy here? ;)

HEADQUARTERS

Jl. Pinangsia Timur No. 6-8
Jakarta Barat 11110
Indonesia
Phone : (6221) 6007323 / 6908544 / 6267842
Fax : (6221) 6908128

Medan:
JL. KH Wahid Hasyim No. 57/24 Medan 20000

Bali
lan Pantai, Banjar Pande Mas

Denpasar, Bali, Indonsia

SINGAPORE AND CANADA REGION

21 peck hay road venus mansion #05-21, Singapore 228314
Phone: 98466008

USA REPRESENTATIVE

Indana Bloomington

Phone : 765 - 4094880

The Mixmaster said:
I first discovered Autoblz when I saw his wares for sale on Ebay. I thought that since he is based in Singapore, I could save some money by buying direct from him and not have to pay international shipping costs.

But he was very elusive. I called him several times and even left my mobile number for him to call me back but he never did. I hope you guys have more luck than me. Funny, here was a genuine customer who who really wanted to buy stuff from him but he wasn't interested to do business with me. :thinking:

So, I gave up and bought what I wanted from other Ebay vendors instead.

I m sorry i do not deal part by parts sales.
I Do not do Local sales
You can contact our HQ in jakarta to get part by part sales
we deal with export
our kits are all crated in Jalan Amad ibrahim near boonlay
Even uncrating cost $150.00

louis said:
autoblz,

Mr Louis

You can hook up with my brother at jakarta
he may sell you cheaper
as he is selling more to one by one like that

just went to check out the website. are the prices in US$? or SGD$?..

Hey Autoblz,
I suppose all your items are quoted in USD?
Wanted to buy some pedals set from your website and found that you charge USD20 for delivery (approx 50% of the cost of the item). Maybe you want to reduce your shipping charges... well, just my 2c.

I see you have an office within IU Bloomington? Alum?

autoblz said:
Btw i m not singaporean :)
i m Indonesian :)

Bapak, Apa Kabar.

Saya part Indonesian, based in Singapore. I frequent Jkt, Medan, Bali, Batam, Johor every alternate week.

Are you looking for shophouse in Johor? I have a vacant place at J Jaya. You keen? Call me 98204176 after 26 Jan to 29 Jan to discuss offline. Current in States.

galant1688 said:
autoblz said:
Btw i m not singaporean :)
i m Indonesian :)

Bapak, Apa Kabar.

Saya part Indonesian, based in Singapore. I frequent Jkt, Medan, Bali, Batam, Johor every alternate week.

Are you looking for shophouse in Johor? I have a vacant place at J Jaya. You keen? Call me 98204176 after 26 Jan to 29 Jan to discuss offline. Current in States.

I will keep it note
cause my HQ will be the one who make the decision making

chuckky said:
Hey Autoblz,
I suppose all your items are quoted in USD?
Wanted to buy some pedals set from your website and found that you charge USD20 for delivery (approx 50% of the cost of the item). Maybe you want to reduce your shipping charges... well, just my 2c.

howdy Chuckky~
We basically deal via EMS express or Registered Article with insurance
thats why the shipping are relatively high
but for those in united states may think differently cause we sell cheaper and have the same qualtiy as other reseller..

autoblz, you alumni of IU Bloomington?

btw, I emailed some time back on the competition splitters on m-tec kit and if you sell it seperately, so do you?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back