Weird Encounters with the Merc Kind

Re: Weird Encounters with the Merc Kind

I got bullied by a C32 AMG of some kind... that one lan lan... cream me like nobody's business.. sigh.....

Dont say, nowadays got a lot of fierce c and e-class drivers hor.. must be they have some forum and decide to poke all chio BMWs on the road.. kekeke

Nothing wrong with that man... she was not supposed to ride the white line in the right 2 lanes in the first place and doing it at 50kmh too. Its called road hogging... which was rather like what she looked like anyway.

rex7_vtec said:
People C32 only, yours is 325Cii leh!!! You have one 5 and two i's more than him

Yah hor!

okok!

Next time I open my hidden 5 cylinders and makan him... hee hee

SMYUEN said:
I got bullied by a C32 AMG of some kind... that one lan lan... cream me like nobody's business.. sigh.....

Dont say, nowadays got a lot of fierce c and e-class drivers hor.. must be they have some forum and decide to poke all chio BMWs on the road.. kekeke

incidently i also 'almost' got bullied by a 330i cab the other day pushing me from behind ler... :-(

rex7_vtec said:
Confirm cab nt coupe hor? Kekeke
it was a blue one and a cab for sure... if it had been you i would be guai guai and pulled to left lane. and let u pass.. hehehe!

zag said:
it was a blue one and a cab for sure... if it had been you i would be guai guai and pulled to left lane. and let u pass.. hehehe!

what plate no? 666? ;)

quiksilver said:
what plate no? 666? ;)

I oso suspect it's dat fella...he like to poke wan...many many time...

Nuke said:
I oso suspect it's dat fella...he like to poke wan...many many time...

no it wasn't a 666... but a double digit repeat. someone from here?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88nyc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back