Westside Meetup

Re: Westside Meetup

Anyway, nice meeting some of you today at my 1st BM meetup....though I feel like a 2-heads snake... boucing between merc and BM sides... But today's good.. coz all on same stretch of parking...heee..

Thanks Daniel for offering his Z4 for test ride... very powerful and nice car! :thumbsup:

kleo;488621 said:
I can't figure out what u talking wor...:huhhuh:

i suggest u don't read too much abt my post, later u ki seow. u better think of your Z4 arrival date. so have u decided which rim?

kleo;488617 said:
U all anti merc one ar? I already mentioned I'm driving merc le... and soon to be Z4... still welcome me now or not. Or must wait till my Z4 here ar...?
welcome welcome. ai park toto mai. :lol2:

acupunch;488623 said:
i suggest u don't read too much abt my post, later u ki seow. u better think of your Z4 arrival date. so have u decided which rim?

U write in English la... think either ur Hokkien very chim (& mine too poor) or ur pin yin got problem... LOL ;p

I think of the arrival date oso can't make it come faster....:( tired of waiting liao...

Saw Leebmer's rims... quite like it.. will check on his contact tomorow...

both the Z4 rims on both white and blue all very nice rims.

concave wheel design FTW.

kleo;488640 said:
dun need ya.. me not that violence one... haha

congrats on the new Z!

What color is it?

Let me post a few pix of new Z4's with some rims that will make you drool:yummie:

:D Tomorrow ok?

Cheers!

TobyNik;488657 said:
congrats on the new Z!

What color is it?

Let me post a few pix of new Z4's with some rims that will make you drool:yummie:

:D Tomorrow ok?

Cheers!

mine is black.

Ok ya... pls post more pics. I need more recommendations. But I prefer something that look simple but sleek, like the AC Schnitzer Type 4 Bicolour (but too ex le). 5 spokes kind... any suggestions? Thanks! :)

TobyNik;488694 said:
+1.....Not just Toto, I think taller than me too....:D
tat one no need say, u same height as toto's with his thick fake crocs shoe :lol2:

Terry;488475 said:
just go intro the crowd...and say.. AI KUM MAI... C3PO will come and intro himself to u
kleo;488509 said:
What is AI KUM MAI??:huhhuh:

Terry, you want? I give you same price.

kleo, I can't describe what it is to you as it is against the forum rules. The only thing I can say is that it is not applicable to you so just ignore Terry. It's something between him and me only. :topicsuc:

kleo;488620 said:
Anyway, nice meeting some of you today at my 1st BM meetup....though I feel like a 2-heads snake... boucing between merc and BM sides... But today's good.. coz all on same stretch of parking...heee..

Thanks Daniel for offering his Z4 for test ride... very powerful and nice car! :thumbsup:

Who's Daniel?
Btw, the last time I bounce between Merc and BM sides, I ganna $30 summon from the white ants. :mad:

When the shingz is the westside meetup?

think they will be playing basketball at bukit timah tmr. iscoupe going. join them lah. haha

benji ben;488876 said:
think they will be playing basketball at bukit timah tmr. iscoupe going. join them lah. haha
come la, i colour ur balls orange & niteblu will play....

iScoupe;488890 said:
come la, i colour ur balls orange & niteblu will play....

oi, orange balls your bak kwa head.

don't tok so much & reply my bball thread leh.
i'm like talking to myself in there.

:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dongnhap8xbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back