What a week .... :(

Torhui

What a week it has been for me and my beloved E90.

Sent it for a major servicing on Monday. Was told it will be ready by Thurs.

Changed a whole lot of stuff. Anti Roll Bar Bush, ATF Flush, Front and Rear Brake Pads + Sensors, Spark Plugs, Top and Bottom Radiator Hoses, Upper and Lower Arm + Shocker Absorbers, Battery Change. Bill came up to $4.1k.

Good news was got a call from mechanic on Wednesday and was told car is ready! Happily went to collect and went about my routine.

Thursday morning went to work. Parked car in a parking lot and went up to office. 20 minutes later the PA system announced my car plate number saying my car was involved in an accident. Saw this upon reaching my car.

View attachment 41748

The motorcyclist tried to get up upon seeing me. Told him to stay still. Confirmed with by standers that ambulance has been called. Again ask him to stay still.

Witnesses said that they saw a red car driving away from the scene shortly after the crash. Not sure if it is a hit and run or did the bike swerve and skid while trying to avoid the car.

Man was conscious when ambulance arrived but visibly shaken. Hope he is alright.

Now car has to go back for repairs again. Not much damage despite the huge impact (The rear of the car was near the area of the left leg of the man standing up). If it was my previous Jap car, I think bumper would have been chui.

Most heart pain is my less than one month old exhaust. :(

Totally no mood for anything since that day. :(

Re: What a week .... :(

share the pain with you.... really not a week leh..

Ya. Saw ur post abt ur car in workshop as well.. All will be well very soon!! Huat ah!!

Sorry to see that sight - Where's the motor bike ? Looks like it swiped across your car's rear. Filing claim against who ? Motorist ?

Senior, drive our ride with good health. Money is small but health is important.

Hope everything is ok .......................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Red_Bean_Bun;897086 said:
Sorry to see that sight - Where's the motor bike ? Looks like it swiped across your car's rear. Filing claim against who ? Motorist ?

Ya. Workshop says have no choice. Got to claim from motorcyclist. Then point out to its insurer there is another car leaving the scene. Let the insurer go fish him out.

sorry to read the incident... sometimes this is indeed the nature of accidents, u can be completely faultless, done all the safety things u can and still be damaged and trying to figure out the claim process.
was involved in one of those chain collisions b4... am the middle car. stopped in time but was pushed forward by the back car. in the end mine turned out to be the most damaged car cos mine was damaged BOTH in front and behind... and i was the one who stopped in time! it was just crazy...
hope a smooth repair process and everything back to good as new...

cheers

I feel sorry for u bro.

Make u feel happy again, sell the ride and get a new baby! :)

I tink ur nick is jinxed.....get well soon ur ride

Sorry to hear that...good thing the guy is OK...

Similar thing happened to me with my previous ride...2 motocylist crashed in front of me and in order to stop in time, I had to keep left to the curb...damaged my rims...claim myself....still have to be witness...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8vnwin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back