What an Offer by Munich - MTL

Baby1M

MTL MTL !!!! Guess what I have heard.... MA is now offering 100% financing and up to 10 years loan* for all their MPA and M-Model cars, for a limited period only.

What I saw on their FB page also include the below (Cut+Paste):
Enjoy ARF absorption** on selected models. All for a limited time only. Call 68996996 to book your BMW M & MPA model now!

Anyone wanted to buy but got affected by the new ruling? MTL MTL :lol: before the new rule get tweaked to affect other financial entity :dance: :p :D

*Special interest rate
**Selected models.While stocks last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What an Offer by Munich - MTL

loophole !!

Either Lucky or unlucky me, I am now exempted from the new loan restrictions for one car since I am officially a "Caregiver" for couple of years :)

But seriously for those who were originally considering under the previous financial scheme before the new rule was introduced, such a loophole under the new ruling should be Good News, Tempting and MTL!

wt_know;965469 said:
calling darth vader ... MTL :lol:
DV need 100% or 10-year loan meh? He got the force leh.

:thinking: hmmm, the 50% upfront cash can be used for investment for higher returns while on a >50% and >5years loan.

Should be good news, tempting and MTL... especially the guy who 'appeared' on Yahoo!News, he said he was considering a M3 and the MAS rule appeared where he rather migrate then to pay 50% upfront for a new M3... is he a member of this forum? Look no further, this limited offer, u dont need to migrate liao :lol:

Buy ///M car still take 100% loan? Prease :sleepy:

Latest list prices:
M3 coupe... $447.8k
M5... $551.8k
X6M... $577.8k
M6 coupe... $595.8k
M6 cab... $640.8k

Haha, holding on to too many bidded COEs liao la, must "clear stock"

Oilman;965534 said:

Latest list prices:
M3 coupe... $447.8k
M5... $551.8k
X6M... $577.8k
M6 coupe... $595.8k
M6 cab... $640.8k
Very True and Wah u got all the latest price list?

Also seriously if we look from another perspective... if any potential buyer can get greater returns than the interested incurred for a high loan, I won't be surprise that potential buyer will not part with the extra cash and would opt for high loan amount or even 100%... due consideration that he/she had done his/her sums. So I do think it is from which perspective one comes from.

Oilman;965534 said:

Latest list prices:
M3 coupe... $447.8k
M5... $551.8k
X6M... $577.8k
M6 coupe... $595.8k
M6 cab... $640.8k

Well.. I still rem vividly.. The piece that I bought.. Was offered to me instead as the previous fellow try loan.. I rem telling the SE, buy M car need to try loan.. Pls wake up..

If the buyer wants to drive one model for each day of the week then the 100% loan would be very logical ......

M3 coupe - Monday
M5 - Tuesday
X6m - Wednesday
M6 coupe - Thursday
M6 Cab - Friday

Sat and Sunday - Vios and Wish so that it won't be too flashy at the relatives' place in case they want to borrow money.

Oilman;965534 said:

Latest list prices:
M3 coupe... $447.8k
M5... $551.8k
X6M... $577.8k
M6 coupe... $595.8k
M6 cab... $640.8k

There's nothing wrong with taking a loan but 100% and/or 10 years to buy a brand new AND premium car means the buyer needs to get his head examined.

This will be Dream comes true ...

Red_Bean_Bun;965572 said:
If the buyer wants to drive one model for each day of the week then the 100% loan would be very logical ......

M3 coupe - Monday
M5 - Tuesday
X6m - Wednesday
M6 coupe - Thursday
M6 Cab - Friday

Sat and Sunday - Vios and Wish so that it won't be too flashy at the relatives' place in case they want to borrow money.

Red_Bean_Bun;965572 said:

M3 coupe - Monday
M5 - Tuesday
X6m - Wednesday
M6 coupe - Thursday
M6 Cab - Friday

Ok, I can manage the Vios and Wish part... So, that's 2/7th of my dream coming true.

The rest, I have to TKK till the CCH.

Translation: Tan Ku Ku till the Cows Come Home....

Did anyone actually went down to MA or called them? Is what I heard true (not e part where it was cut+paste from FB)?

Yes it is true. My friend was in Munich looking at the M135 and this financing scheme was offered.

Baby1M;965789 said:
Did anyone actually went down to MA or called them? Is what I heard true (not e part where it was cut+paste from FB)?

Oilman;965534 said:

i thk there are much more buying w 100% loan than u imagine. Many uncles also take high loans also, im talking abt lexus LS, benz ones. Thats y the motor traders were so shocked by the measures, coz now eat less liao..

At these low interest rates, u will be surprised that many take up 100%loans....yes, even for high end cars....

relaxed;966046 said:
At these low interest rates, u will be surprised that many take up 100%loans....yes, even for high end cars....
Buying the car knowing u can afford to full loan with approval of relevant check is ok to some extent. But buying a High end car with trying loan not knowing if bank will approve is odd..

Agree, but there'll always be the ah longs who never declare taxes n take the 100% loans n use their money for their lucrative business with many times the returns....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubetgenin

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back