What are the kits avail for e90 lci

Re: What are the kits avail for e90 lci

Hi E92-Lightning, a little off topic here, but do u have the CF splitters for Z4 E89?

Thanks

wt_know;554505 said:
pm me lci splitter painted alpine white shipped
lcispiltter8.jpg

judging from the last picture, the fitment is 100% where the edge sit on the oem bumper lines

thanks !

PM's sent

acupunch;554672 said:
M-Aerodynamic FTW.

waiting the the M-Sport shipment to come in

Scoryan;554702 said:
Hi e92 Lightings,
I'm keen in the e90 LCI splitters shown above in sapphire black. Can you please pm me the price and the procedure to order it? I'm also looking for a chrome tip to retrofit on my existing matt silver exhaust tip. Do you have that too? How much?
Thanks!

PM's sent, but no chrome tips

Slater;554713 said:
Hi E92-Lightning, a little off topic here, but do u have the CF splitters for Z4 E89?

Thanks

For E89, only emblems and angel eyes and HID bulbs, no CF splitters sorry about that

E92-Lighting;554823 said:
PM's sent

For E89, only emblems and angel eyes and HID bulbs, no CF splitters sorry about that

Any plans to develop them? If so whats the ETA going to be?

Do you have any to fit e90 323i FL rear bumper with quad exhaust? Kindly quote me the price please?

Cheers.

same shit. M-Aero best look on E60.

M style tok kong. quite MOD.

wt_know;553279 said:
great. still waiting for cheaper alternatives for LCI aero products and goodies :nehnehhh:

darienking;553378 said:
Hi, Anyone knows are there M3 conversion bodykits for 318i? Please advice. Thanks advance :)

China got liao. For e90 LCI. M3 bodykit.
http://www.hdautofans.com/fg/conten...8aaff8012a322fab060bcf&categoryId=9&bean.name=宝马改装 09新款3系 LCi车型安装M3款包围+四出排气+德国原厂m3 18寸轮圈
http://www.hdautofans.com/fg/conten...me=宝马改装 09新款3系 LCi车型安装M3款包围+四出排气+德国原厂m3 18寸轮圈
But I don't recommend buying direct from them, because if got fitment issue, we will all end up fly kite. :woottt:

Last edited by a moderator:

it's a matter of time only .. LCI M3 kit will be available

i want M3 kits + fender .... no fender no shiok ... ahtan spoil the market liao

C3P0;565503 said:
China got liao. For e90 LCI. M3 bodykit.
-²úƷʵװ=宝马改装 09新款3系 LCi车型安装M3款包围+四出排气+德国原厂m3 18寸轮圈

But I don't recommend buying direct from them, because if got fitment issue, we will all end up fly kite. :woottt:

sorry guys, i have the splitters for E90 now, and also LCI with M3 products all via website

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb88london

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back