What are your plans....

Re: What are your plans....

lawson_jeremy;864922 said:
HAHAH! I totally didn't read that PM.

Besides the meet, do you guys have anything else planned?

depends on each individual.............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Me working on National day and also Hari Raya... KNS.... cant remember when was the last time I dont work on public holiday!

Every saturday for the past 8 weeks has been a National Day. Full rehearsals for 8 weekends. I'm now immune to fireworks and jets flying across the skies. All I see is unnecessary spending of public funds to perfect an 'Olympic' opening on National day.

Maybe the new citizens of Spore, PRs and foreigners will appreciate NDP. They should celebrate for obvious reasons. 9th of Aug is just a public holiday to me (with TV off).

DrK;864971 said:
Every saturday for the past 8 weeks has been a National Day. Full rehearsals for 8 weekends. I'm now immune to fireworks and jets flying across the skies. All I see is unnecessary spending of public funds to perfect an 'Olympic' opening on National day.

Maybe the new citizens of Spore, PRs and foreigners will appreciate NDP. They should celebrate for obvious reasons. 9th of Aug is just a public holiday to me (with TV off).

U need close your window & pull the curtain down too. Wear ear piece.

lawson_jeremy;864919 said:
for National Day?
I saw this video and realized I will be in Singapore for a visit the same time!!

Mentos National Night - YouTube

What is there to do on National Day? Can you guys inform me on what it is exactly???
:nutkick:

Most will enjoy the PH ~~ some will go holiday ~~

For me is a self reflection of past months.. (Did too many bad stuff already :eek: )

Happy Nation Building to all ~~~ :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88one
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back