What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: mt138, what BMW do you drive NOW?

AC Schnitzer;164746 said:
Me drive the family's E46 320i.

The creamy IL 6 cyc. makes such great sounds that I wanna rev the sh*t out of it everything I start her up.

wHERE CAN i GET AC SCHNITER RIMS:laughlik:

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

Switch to Legacy Wagon GT. More power for less money. Still missing my BM 5 series though especially the sweet 6 and feel.

Will consider the 5 again for next upgrade.

Re: eddie, what BMW do you drive NOW?

e46 niah............ :oops:

Re: Logan175, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I am driving an 03 320I with only 10k km on it and a warenty that lasts till 2010. The best dealership score.:nehnehhh:

Logan

Re: mercurybabe, what BMW do you drive NOW?

A 325i Coupe; new. Love the power and the handling, though not as comfy as my old 520, but that's ok.

However, it is a heavy drinker. I average 6.5 km to the litre in Singapore. Let's say that I am not a novice driver, so please do not tell me that it all depends on traffic condition and driving style. I am gentle with the accellerator and the brakes, and this is my 3rd Beemer in 15 years.

Does anyone know whether it is possible for the engine to be tuned to be less thirsty? Of course I would go back to PML for this, but so far I have no answers from them on this question.

Thanks.
mercurybabe
09 Jan 2007

Re: 92TEM, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Have a X3 2.5 for one year. Great car but rather thirsty for city driving

Re: vinzlee, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I drive 01 320i. Still kicking good.

Re: Andic, what BMW do you drive NOW?

hi,

sorry for the late reply. Still very new to this site..
i dun own a bmw, i dun own any car but to own a bmw is my dream.
occassionally i drive my friends cars around when they are out of town....

btw, got something to share with you guys, i found a place that provides very good car wash with their paint protection coat.
i went down with my fren and left the car there for about 2 hours, afterwhich i cum bac, the car was in excellent tip top condition.
And guess wat, it only costs us $25. Give it a try and share my opinion if you guys can. The add is: Kaki Bukit Road 2, Kaki Bukit Car mart, Unit 38. Near Eunos. I am going down with my ex-colleague later and tomorrow. Do come down if you guys are free.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Depo288
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back