What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: darren040470, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi,

My name is Darren Ng, I am glad to be part of the BMW Community.

Currently, I am driving a BMW 520i, Grey colour car. I bought it a month ago from a second hand car dealer for business purposes. I have also a Toyota Estima 2.4L car as a second car for my family outing during the weekends.

If you have any tips or advise on the BMW 520i, I would be glad to know more about it.

Hereby, I would like to wish all the BMW club members " Happy New Year". May Year 2008 brings you and your family happiness, prosperity and good health.

Best regards.

Darren Ng

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi Ryan,

Currently, I am driving a BMW 520i, Grey colour. I have also a Toyata Estima 7-seater as a second car for my family outing.

I hope to meet up with you and the BMW members in the near future.

Happy New Year. May the year 2008 fill with happiness, wealth and good health for all of us.

Cheers !

Darren

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome... currently I don't own a BMW. I am driving a V70R and a Suzuki GV 2.7. I am quite keen with the new 523CLI........ still thinking......

Re: tt20, what BMW do you drive NOW?

645 smg..
still not used to the gear box... can someone advice?
1. is there a launch control
2. how to make use the full potential of the smg. is it sport with dsc switch off..
3. why supersprint exhaust with cert is much louder than my Eisenmann....:screwedu: :furious:

tt20;284720 said:
645 smg..
. why supersprint exhaust with cert is much louder than my Eisenmann....:screwedu: :furious:
nice car! yea..bobby's 630 eisenmann also very soft

Re: chiki1973, what BMW do you drive NOW?

halo everyone, currently I'm driving a VW Golf 2.0. many years back did own and drove a E46........
.......looking forward to driving back a BMW end of this year though.... :laughlik:

Re: j8833t, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Just purchased 2003 E46 320i ...only clock 35000km.
just joined this forum..looking towards improving on it in terms of looks and performance...
but would definately welcome any advice on what's right or not to do from all you experienced sifu out there.:cloud9:

hi nic

thanks for the reply.. and it seems that power is loss as well compare to stock?

tt20;284962 said:
hi nic

thanks for the reply.. and it seems that power is loss as well compare to stock?
dunno..it depends if u change ur rims to some 20" super heavy rims..lol..

Re: Farmer Clark, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I'm trying to resurrect an '87 325i ragtop. It's been in our family since birth. Has but 120k miles on it. It's been through two hurricanes, unattended, in Florida at the winter home on stilts. It's in northern Illinois now in one of my corn cribs. I have replaced ALL the suspension & brakes, rubber, tires, etc. The body is in great shape. The rag top is very good, too, except for the rear plastic window. The situation now is electrical. I don't have the manuals and keep tripping the #27 fuse, along with half the dash clusters don't work as well as the on-board trip/fuel/mileage computer.
Help, pleas. Where can I download a manual & schematics?

Re: TF Chan, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi
I'm driving used Toyota car for the past 10 years (from old starlet to the japan made camry). Change to a brand new Honda Stream last year .. but veri the unlucky .. got major accident after only 3 months .. car beyond repair .. just got a used E39 528. So far .. so good ... might change back to the latest camry after the claim from the 3rd party if the 528 don't give me problem.

After this accident, I have learnt my lession of never .. never go back to this insurance company .. have a veri BAD experience from them.

I enjoy the Forums veri much .. veri difference from other website.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubbio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back