What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: Ratna, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Ratna;436062 said:
I just bought a January 1992 3201A. It has a nice body kit and am wondering where can I buy some additional M3 accessories ?

Hai Guys , anyone went for the last BMW meet up at Changi Terminal 3 ? How was it ? Sorry I was not able to make it. Maybe the next time. Just painted the car and added some side skirts, front diffuser and front bonnet air intake. Looks nice.

Re: ryan, what BMW do you drive NOW?

same ,that old e81 130i.....stock. black

ryan;40749 said:
Regardless of age or model.

Please POLL!

ALL polls and surveys are 100% anonymous. No names, nicknames or any detail will be revealed.

:)

Re: membakut2002, what BMW do you drive NOW?

DRBEN;456690 said:
320i - Black

I am new here and just trolling at some messages. Not even sure whether this is referring to me although membakut2002 is my id - originally from a small town in membakut, Sabah, East malaysia and registered the email account in year 2002 - hence membakut2002.

Wife is driving a e46 318i and me an e53 X5 3.0d (diesel). Had been a die hard Volvo man for a long long time (from 264,244,240,760, and S60) but gave that up after Volvo was sold to Ford. It is just the same anymore.

I do go back to Malaysia on and off and stop by at Singapore. It would be good to chat with you guys in the forum. I find Xoutpost is very good.

Been in New Zealand for 20 years now and working for Massey University for just as long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helpdeskaustralia
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back