What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: Mark Kwok, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Me? 320i now but not sure for how long more:oops:( hard to find the car of my dreams or rather my illness in changing cars is gonna struck me again:whythis:

Re: Sky, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Previously 318i :) ........now upgrade to a BIGGER one
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>MRT:p

Re: arsenal62, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Honda Odyssey plus Golf V GTI can count as one BMW 5er boh? :)

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

I drive 318is 1997 model. Maroon paint finish with side skirts. Recently changed mags to 16" CSA mags with Falken tyres

Re: e46monster, what BMW do you drive NOW?

e46monster;143964 said:
e46 legally, 320i.
bst rgds.

Don't say illegal things here hor... :nehnehhh:

Re: marko-polo, what BMW do you drive NOW?

retrosurfer;144295 said:
2000 E46 318 stock...hahaha

Hey, how did you know?......Still fondly remember my first ride......t'was a great little car, loved to throw her into tight corners. Then kinda "migrated" to a more sedate E39 520iA which is another great car to drive......only that with the kids in tow now, the driving's gotten a little "sadate", looking to swap the current 5'er now that she's coming up to her 5th year for an E60, but somehow find the new 5'er a bit on the "hollow" side, lacks the solid feel of the old E39, maybe its all the space-age light weight material that's gone into making the new 5.

Have we met somewhere before? Been a real real long time since I came by the forum. Hope things are well on your end buddy

Re: targa730, what BMW do you drive NOW?

730..just got it... so far so good. hope it stays this way. X ..crossing my fingers

Re: Hia-Dees, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Shouldnt the title be

" Hia-Dees, what BMW do you drive NOW? "

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88hair
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back