What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: unpluggedmusic, what BMW do you drive NOW?

:woowooo: I am currently still driving my Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 version (Now they have new facelift for Outlander). Have already booked for my BMW 325i Cabriolet Highline!! Excited over it!! Production month is May 2008... May arrive in August 2008 according to agent... Look forward to meeting everyone!!!

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

I am looking for a set of M193 Rims, pls advise if you a set (used) or where could I possible get a new set apart from PML, bro tks

Re: damianpau, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi there...im driving a white 320i...

Btw, thought of getting the Sprint Booster...issit good? Any lobang for cheap deals? :)

Re: damianpau, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Sold all my BMs.....

Just got the Golf GTI and a MX5 - hardtop.

Hopefully get the new 630 soon....

Re: unpluggedmusic, what BMW do you drive NOW?

unpluggedmusic;315044 said:
:woowooo: I am currently still driving my Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 version (Now they have new facelift for Outlander). Have already booked for my BMW 325i Cabriolet Highline!! Excited over it!! Production month is May 2008... May arrive in August 2008 according to agent... Look forward to meeting everyone!!!

ooh.. nice car.. what colour are you getting it in?

Re: apolloking88, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi i own the new 3 series / 5 series .

thking of trading in my 1yr 3 series to the 3 series conv. that 1 rocks . hard top some more .

Vincar got 1 new 3 series coming out 320i hardtop selling at $170k plus. PML dont have le .

:)

Any 1 can helps . any advice le

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back