What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: rathoras, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi guys, I had shifted to merc for a year and now am back to the Bimmer! just bought a Z4 s23i, look fwd to the ride! will look around for some details on upscaling around the forums now..am excited!

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi guys, I just bought a E90 320i. Really looking forward to it.

Hi guys I'm a new kid to here and my first time owning a BMW; just got a 2 years old 523ixl (not sure what code this belongs to). Look forward to learning from all of you here how to enjoy the ride even better. Cheers and wishing you a great 2010 ahead !
stephen

Re: Starbeam, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi all, am glad I found the forum. I don't own a BMW yet...still waiting to take that first step. :yummie:

Re: exsaloon, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I am looking at one, just test drove one 320I yesterday. i can say that the feeling is great! May need help from all the gurus here too.

Re: cha x 3, what BMW do you drive NOW?

am still hunting for 1 320 or 323 that suits daily needs but sgcarmart does not seem to have anyone that has relatively low mileage though. anyone selling with low mileage may want to pm me with infor? :thumbsup:

Regards
Cha x 3

Hi All,

BMW520i, not my car, but my brother ask me to learn more and help him on his car. Would love to own one but don't want to squeeze my pocket for it.

Re: grapatax, what BMW do you drive NOW?

well not so good here but i drive something else than a bmw. BUT i have some excuses,...it is a company car, so i could not choose. sorry for that!!!!!!!!!!

Re: jamz, what BMW do you drive NOW?

E90 320....................

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryHufford
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back