what engine oil should I put in my car for best performance. E36

Re: what engine oil should I put in my car for best performance. E36

ayam brand, haha

seriously, are you guys actually saying you can feel the difference with engine oil??

Any name brand oil is good. As long as it is the correct viscocity for your engine type. Most of them are a broad spectrum these days anyway.

If you use synthetic, like Mobil one, then you must always use synthetic after that.

phil;243811 said:
ayam brand, haha

seriously, are you guys actually saying you can feel the difference with engine oil??

Definately, I will make a difference as the oil will lesser the energy use to power the car. Jin Teck say one. :laughlik:

Collin, since when I become a guru in engine oil :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: actually it will make a different but make sure your engine don't over heat. Jaws say one.

:nehnehhh: Aiya. Nothing better than the legendary Snake oil --- Jaws says one ! Unless we drive very hard until the oil temp goes way high, all oils with the same spec range shld be the same

so wat oil u changing now ?

Think changing to KY instead...kekekekeke...

Wait I get the correct spelling for you guys, hehe.
$160 for engine oil. $120 for addictive, Na Bei : do not know got kenna Con? :furious:
hehe, But Bro tell me ( Car can Fly ). :laughlik:

Oil for tank ? :screwedu: our pao tank only run max at 72kmh. so ur car now same same ? :nehnehhh:

collin;245316 said:
$160 for engine oil. $120 for addictive, Na Bei : do not know got kenna Con? :furious:

No offence dude but kinda expensive for additive??

So....did you manage to fly the car??

Ray..

collin;245316 said:

parrafin based lube are usually more expensive as they are much refined. Till you analyze the exact content, you will never know if you've been conned... but the analysis will cost you an arm and a leg.

Another way is when you car suddenly becomes jerky, skid and stopped, smoke and rubbery aroma start emitting from your bonnet and it will never start again. That for sure you confirmed kena conned.

I am doubtful if car can fly unless you want consider those shipped via air-freight. However, car can be air-borne... you passing your car to me I'll try demo it.

Hi guys,

Does anyone knows what kind of castrol oil PML uses for 320i?

is it castrol edge?

Mr Brother, I think is the driver koo kniang, and hen pecked:errr::blahblah: wify, wify:blahblah: and driver i think top speed :woottt: only tops 80km leh!!. I think you only need coconut oil can already ,lah bradder!!! Why need more fast,?? why need better oil?? Car very cheap arr?? , Father buy for u arr? Want to fly use " air oil' { Fong you} ..... I think satay oil mabe better lehh:lol2:

collin;245316 said:

I never knew engine oil can make car go faster one. Maybe KY-jelly can help.

ABD.. try spilling a section of the road with engine oil then you try to slow down when you hit the patch... please provide field report after trying.. kekekekekekek. So engine oil may make a car go faster than it should.... kekekekkeke...

Ahbengdriver;251038 said:
I never knew engine oil can make car go faster one. Maybe KY-jelly can help.
Ah Beng is right & if fact more oil will slow down the car ! try put full tank engine oil, hahahaha..

Michelin_E36;251012 said:
Mr Brother, I think is the driver koo kniang, and hen pecked:errr::blahblah: wify, wify:blahblah: and driver i think top speed :woottt: only tops 80km leh!!. I think you only need coconut oil can already ,lah bradder!!!

It is because you do not understand read, write and listen to GERMAN language.
Hail Hilter. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Engine M50 (System capacity: 6.5l) SYNTHOIL HIGH TECH 5 W-40 Energy-conserving oil for today engines. Reduces oil and fuel consumption. Optimum lubrication even under extreme operating conditions. With thermally-stable wide-range viscosity. Immediate lubrication during cold starts and optimum oil pressure at all engine speeds. Lubrication is also reliably maintained at extreme temperatures. Optimum engine performance. Improved protection against wear and extended service life for the engine. Tested on catalytic converters and turbochargers.

Employment:
Year-round oil for petrol engines. Especially suitable where there are long intervals between oil changes and extreme demands.
Automobile release: API SM / CF; ACEA A3-98/B3-98 Issue2/B4-98; BMW Longlife-98, MB 229.1, MB 229.3, VW 502.00, 505.00, Porsche alle Fahrzeuge
Made in Germany. :yummie: Love it. URGE all to try.
1307.jpg

Michelin_E36 is for tyres only, please proceed to tyres section in this forum. :nehnehhh:
Any other Bros wants to commend on this oil?

Use for making goreng pisang nice or not?? ekkekkekekek...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwin88cloud

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back