What happened to Chipsmaster?

Luminorbase

Every year or so I make a trip to KL.

When I get back I usually go to those guys to fix up any rim scruff or chipping due to stones on the NS highway. They were pretty ok for light touchup for scratches etc, without respraying the whole panel.

Went there yesterday as I can not get through their number, they seemed to have dissapeared.

Where do you guys go to for such touch ups?

Re: What happened to Chipsmaster?

are these guys in SIngapore or KL?

i need such services to fix my stone chip problems. if you know of any in singapore, please let me know.

thanks a zillion!

name and address of shop??

This was the original address from thier name cards

CHIPSMASTER PTE LTD. 53 PAYA UBI INDUSTRIAL PARK, #05-22 UBI AVENUE 1, SINGAPORE 408934. TEL: 6747 3909

They are no longer there and the number doesn't connect. No such number anymore.

Website still up though - ChipsMaster Online

Most of my friends before they sell their car - just go there n touch up all the small scratch, rim scruff and dings. They putty in the damage parts then spray over. Not take out the whole panel and knock from inside.

If anyone knows where to get a similar service plse let us know.

bro. the one at paya ubi is ran by a guy call andy with 1 shopfront on 1st floor and another on 5th floor rooftop.

i send my car in at 9am and was told to collect at 6pm, but spent 4 hours after 6pm waiting for them to complete the sprayjob. their workmanship not up to standard, afte a while, the painted area will look terrible and they will have a terrible attitude after that.

since they are out of business, dont need to say too much. but these day, unskilled shops with lousy service are simply too many... sigh...

anyway. pm u 1 a contact, but make sure he glazed up the whole area instead of just the spray spot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nice88netph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back