What is a good brand air purifier?

Re: What is a good brand air purifier?

Can sanitary pads or panty liners be used? Robot ask one.

novita rated the best for the air purifier.
I heard Jon selling the Samsung air purifier near Tamp. Can ask him

Best is Honeywell, done enough research.

Make sure the Air Puridier can cover the room area. True Hepa filter. Replacement filters price reasonable. Ions producing ones are bad for health especially on children.

pengful;1006746 said:
Can sanitary pads or panty liners be used? Robot ask one.
Can, but must be used one. No fish prawn also good, MW say one.

Can purchase clean booth that are being used in the semicon industry. Put it over your sofa and you'll get super clean air.

pengful;1006738 said:
I no choice bought the UMist dehumidifier at $88. Only the UBaby (smaller dehumidifier) at $68 still got stock but not many left. Mai tu liao.

I dont think a dehumidifier helps much. It only draws moisture out from the air? Doesn't filter out the dirt particles. I would think that a humidifier may be better suited cos the air is smokey. Anyway Honeywell makes good airfilters/purifiers. Hospital grade air quality.

Dun need to buy la.. Every day go hospital sit lor.. Free aircon, free clean air.. some even say free germs.. LOLx..

Honeywell is definitely good since the doctors are recommending it and hospitals are using them. It is probably the only true HEPA (i.e. certified HEPA) filter in the market here as well. However, take a look at Blueair as well. My friends in Europe were telling me they are the most advanced in terms of air filtration technology. It is quieter than Honeywell and consumes less energy. More pleasing on the air too. A wee bit on the pricey side though.

Go party at Filter. Totoseow say one.

Pinky;1006780 said:
I dont think a dehumidifier helps much. It only draws moisture out from the air? Doesn't filter out the dirt particles. I would think that a humidifier may be better suited cos the air is smokey. Anyway Honeywell makes good airfilters/purifiers. Hospital grade air quality.

Let me explain. I had wanted to buy air purifier but since everything is gone and since I close all my windows and turn aircon on most of the time, it is bound to be dry. Therefore, I bought the dehumifier. A dehumifier adds moisture to the air but will not purify the air whatsoever. It is a "no-prawn-fish-also-can" thing...

pengful;1006811 said:
Let me explain. I had wanted to buy air purifier but since everything is gone and since I close all my windows and turn aircon on most of the time, it is bound to be dry. Therefore, I bought the dehumifier. A dehumifier adds moisture to the air but will not purify the air whatsoever. It is a "no-prawn-fish-also-can" thing...

I think dehumidifier is to remove moisture in the air. To add moisture into the air, you need a humidifier.

Dinosaur hunter;1006823 said:
I think dehumidifier is to remove moisture in the air. To add moisture into the air, you need a humidifier.

You are right. it should be a humidifier. My bad.

XXX;1006764 said:
Best is Honeywell, done enough research.

Make sure the Air Puridier can cover the room area. True Hepa filter. Replacement filters price reasonable. Ions producing ones are bad for health especially on children.
Correct, even sgh ham ward 77 uses honeywell too. So must be good lah :)

Anyone know where I can buy honeywell air purifier?

I am using Sharp KC-A60E. It comes with purifier, ionizer and humidifier. So far so good. I have 2 in my living room running at full force with all the windows closed. Can't really smell any burning smell. I like this model as it has a odor sensor. As soon as it smells something bad like fart or durian or cooking curry, the sensor will turn red and fan+ionizer running at max speed.
There are a few types of models i.e A50 or A40. Just make sure you get one with the right room size coverage.

Honeywell is good but only a purifier, unless you get the higher end model.

novita still the winner!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor88507

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back